Light bridge problem
921 4 2016-2-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chrgnu
lvl.2

United States

Is light bridge an automatic feature in the P3 advanced. My live feed is chopy and pauses
2016-2-17
Use props
Dr. Acula
lvl.2

How far away and in what sort of environment are you experiencing choppy video?

Lightbridge should be automatic.  Try changing the channel.  Also, be sure your antennas are parallel to each other and are pointing more or less straight up, and point them perpendicular at the Phantom.  If you are flying the Phantom low and/or behind objects your video signal will be worse.  Higher is better for signal strength.

The choppiness could be due to an overworked phone/tablet not able to process the video feed fast enough.  What sort of phone/tablet do you have?  End all apps on your phone/tablet before flying.  Put it in Airplane mode as well.  
2016-2-17
Use props
chrgnu
lvl.2

United States

Im in an open field, maximum 500 feet away. It doesn't matter the distance( even inside my house) its lags 2+ seconds behind (sometimes 20 or more seconds). Im using an android note 3. I ordered an ipad mini 2.
2016-2-17
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

chrgnu Posted at 2016-2-18 10:56
Im in an open field, maximum 500 feet away. It doesn't matter the distance( even inside my house) it ...

There is no lag in the live feed, or none you could measure. It is probably down to around 3 or 4 frames. So if you are seeing 2 seconds of lag, then there is only one place it can be occurring, your phone/tablet.
2016-2-17
Use props
Dr. Acula
lvl.2

United States

Yep probably your phone/tablet.  Do you have a bunch of apps running like Facebook etc?  Try ending all the apps you can before flying.

Also try a different cable, and try changing the channel.  I think it's under the "HD" section in the DJI Go menu options.
2016-2-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules