Learn a little more every day
763 4 2016-2-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
diiennojs
lvl.1

United States

Met a guy today who is a big wig in the local RC airplane club. I asked him where some good places to fly my drone are around here (Rock Hill S.C.). I am out of town so I am unfamiliar with the area. He said I could fly at his airfield any time I want and he also introduced me to a friend of his who owns a K-9 training place. I offered to take some footage and make a video. All at no charge of course (stupid FAA). I did it to practice for when I can legally make a little side money with my drone. Anyway Here is short video of some footage today. This is also my first time using a new video editor I got today so it's ameature I know but I am a work in progress. Even the best started at the bottom.

2016-2-17
Use props
Cetaman
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha diiennojs,

Aside from this being a good first effort, what are the specks in the video?  Are the specks a special effect?  Are they an artifact of processing?  Otherwise it seems your study and flight training is working.

Aloha and Drone On!
2016-2-17
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

nice! I would suggest you to work a little bit more on a color correction instead of  that old movie effect. However it's just my personal opinion
2016-2-17
Use props
diiennojs
lvl.1

United States

Cetaman Posted at 2016-2-18 13:23
Aloha diiennojs,

Aside from this being a good first effort, what are the specks in the video?  ...

The specs are an effect in the editor. Its called "Old Film".
2016-2-18
Use props
diiennojs
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Tim Posted at 2016-2-18 15:22
nice! I would suggest you to work a little bit more on a color correction instead of  that old movie ...

I agree. It was just fun and cool.
2016-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules