Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Assistant Program Windows are Tiny And Not Readable
5792 9 2016-2-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mark97564
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2067749 ft
United States

I bought a new Toshiba Laptop with a 4k touch screen and all my programs work great except the ones from dji.  I can't fun my naza assistant, zenmuse assistant, Lightbridge assistant software, none of it.  the programs all start fine and open up  but they are tiny and shrunk and everything is overlapping another.  I tried everything known to man kind to get it to work. I played with all the screen scaling options, tried every single resolution setting, tried the font size setting, and nothing will get the program windows to look any kind of normal and readable..

I will attach a few screen shots to show what I'm talking about.  the screen shots are of naza-m v2 assistant software but the same exact issue is happening with every single assistant app dji makes....  So please Dji or someone help me get this issue fixed as to I cannot take my desktop computer to the flying field.  my laptop is running windows 10 home but so is my desktop computer and my girlfriends laptop and there is no issue with the other machines..  so if I'm missing something please help...

thank you,

Mark
2016-02-19.png
2016-02-19 (1).png
2016-02-19 (2).png
2016-2-19
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, it's caused by the 4K resolution, it's better to change the screen resolution to 1950*1080 when you're using the assistant software.
2016-2-23
Use props
Mark97564
lvl.4
United States

I have tried that... ive tried every resolution and zoom setting windows 10 has...  any other ideas? another one of my programs was doing the same thing, but there was an update for that program and it solved the issue..  I'm thinking dji assistant software needs a update to work on 4k.  its getting popular now..  another thing, I noticed the "advanced receiver failsafe" setting in the naza assistant is missing..  is it always on now or what???  I like that setting and option.  I had a wire break before on my receiver and naza v2 was able to put itself into return to home mode...  but how is this working now that the setting is gone?
2016-2-25
Use props
Mark97564
lvl.4
United States

I assume naza is being phased out? it don't support laptops with2k or 4k screens, the ipad app is outdated and don't support all the new settings that the pc naza assistant does, and 1 of naza's most important settings "advanced receiver failsafe" isn't even in the new assistant app..  so if my rc receiver stops working or 1 of the 3 wires that connect it to naza break or fail, naza wont go into failsafe anymore..  these issues been around for almost a year now....  its not that we need any new features with naza but at least make the ones that are available supported...  the first version of the new pc naza assistant left out the flight limits tab, then in version 2 they put it back in but left out the advance receiver failsafe setting....   why cant all the settings naza assistant have before stay when they add new settings?  
2016-3-2
Use props
Beckler
lvl.1

Canada

I have the same problem trying to use the program in Windows 10 (with NAZA-M Lite).  I even emailed DJI and got a useless response.  So I guess their software lasts 2-3 years then isn't usable - great.
2017-6-22
Use props
Mark97564
lvl.4
United States

My 1 laptop that had a 4K screen I couldn't get the program to get bigger no matter what  the resolution settings were set at for some reason.. But my Alienware gaming laptop which has a 4K screen I was able to change the resolution to 1080p log out and log back in or restart the laptop so the settings take affect and it worked great..  My Samsung laptop with the 4K resolution screen wouldn't work though.  But it was a touch screen and flipped around and closed backwards so it could be used like a tablet with a 12 inch screen or a laptop...  It had the gtx1060 nvidia graphics chip in it so I'm guessing one of those things caused the issue or resolution to not change even though it said it did...  The Alienware gaming laptop has the gtx1070 and a 17.5in screen but isn't a convertible like the Samsung is...  So all my other computers with 4K screens even my tower pc all I had to do was change the resolution to 1080 and I was all good....  Hope this helps ya peoples....
2017-7-4
Use props
lambertofmtl
New

Canada

Here is what worked for me on a Microsoft Surface Pro 2 running Windows 10 Pro
1) right click on the "DJI NAZAM Assistant_2.40" icon
2) click "Properties"
3) click the "Compatibility" tab
4) click "Change high DPI Settings"
5) enable "Override high DPI scaling behavior"
6) select "System" in the dropdown menu.
7) click "Ok"
8) click "Apply"
9) click "Ok"
2018-10-1
Use props
fansef8517ea
lvl.1
United States

Thank you this worked for me!

I have a 2018 Dell XPS 15 Laptop with 4K screen, Windows 10 Pro.
2019-6-15
Use props
patrickpresley86.gmail
New

United States

As of December 3rd 1 shy of 9pm CST. IT does ineed work.
2020-12-3
Use props
Phwee
New
Flight distance : 5587 ft
United Kingdom

lambertofmtl Posted at 2018-10-1 10:42
Here is what worked for me on a Microsoft Surface Pro 2 running Windows 10 Pro
1) right click on the "DJI NAZAM Assistant_2.40" icon
2) click "Properties"

This is amazing THANK YOU!!
2021-2-7