GOODBYE DJI OSMO / FUN WHILE IT LASTED
1477 5 2016-2-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EXPO
lvl.2

United States

This weekend I will be returning my DJI Osmo for refund. It's a great concept but too many issues. Even after having the RMA repair service, the device does not work, not to mention the defective battery charger, which was also claimed to be fixed. I can't afford to have a gig where the back up batteries can't charge. Embarassment after embarassment after showing clients and enough is enough. It's like what Dr. Grant said at the end of Jurassic Park !

" After careful consideration DJI, I have decided NOT to endorse you Osmo. "
NOT to endorse2.jpg
2016-2-19
Use props
R&L Aerial
First Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just buy a handheld gimble and a newer smartphone, just as good if not better.
2016-2-19
Use props
Hterag
lvl.4
Flight distance : 961978 ft
China

R&L Aerial  Posted at 2016-2-20 03:26
Just buy a handheld gimble and a newer smartphone, just as good if not better.

Sad but true, it's pretty annoying to me that my phone takes better photo and video than the X3 camera... Admittedly, the phone cost more but taking photos isn't exactly the primary function of a phone.
2016-2-20
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

About the RMA issue, could you please just tell me the ticket number first so that we can help to look into it for you? Sorry for any trouble caused, anyway! We'll always try our best to do better.
2016-2-22
Use props
EXPO
lvl.2

United States

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-2-22 06:28
About the RMA issue, could you please just tell me the ticket number first so that we can help to lo ...

After almost three months my device never worked the normal operation as advertised. I ended up getting a refund.
2016-2-22
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

EXPO Posted at 2016-2-23 14:55
After almost three months my device never worked the normal operation as advertised. I ended up ge ...

I'm sorry for any trouble caused! For any problem, we would like to help you to the most. Your any feedback to our products will be still highly appreciated and thanks for your constant attention to our forum!
2016-2-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules