P3A Returned from RMA with uSD card
1035 7 2016-2-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wolfiesden
lvl.3

United States

Hey,

DJI repair left an 8gig SanDisk Ultra uSD card in my Phantom 3 Advanced yall repaired.  As instructed here, I only sent in the P3A and the RC, nothing else, so I know the card is not mine, that and the P3A came with a 16g.

What should I do with it?

2016-2-19
Use props
DJI-Terry
lvl.2

China

Hi,Wolfiesden, Thanks for your reminding. Please keep it with you.
2016-2-19
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Darn it,
That's where I left my card. make sure to format before viewing ;)
2016-2-19
Use props
Wolfiesden
lvl.3

United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-2-19 19:26
Darn it,
That's where I left my card. make sure to format before viewing ;)

Ken,
Interesting photo with the pink fuzzy slippers.  And the COS cat outfit was a bit scary too.  Wish I hadn't seen that now O_o

I saw it had the 1.6 firmware on it before I powered up the drone.   Thankfully it didn't update

I just wanted to let yall know where a missing card went and if yall wanted it back or not.

2016-2-22
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

Wolfiesden Posted at 2016-2-23 04:13
Ken,
Interesting photo with the pink fuzzy slippers.  And the COS cat outfit was a bit scary too.  ...

You caught me
Use the card as a spare.
2016-2-22
Use props
Wolfiesden
lvl.3

United States

KK.  I knew it wasn't mine and I didn't want to keep something that wasn't mine unless yall said it was ok;.
2016-2-22
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

Wolfiesden Posted at 2016-2-23 04:38
KK.  I knew it wasn't mine and I didn't want to keep something that wasn't mine unless yall said it  ...

Good citizen, reward= free SD card
2016-2-22
Use props
Wolfiesden
lvl.3

United States

Its how I am.   As angry as I have been with DJI and the phantom failure, it wasn't my card.  I couldn't just pocket it in good conscience without asking if/how to return it.  I respect other people's property as I would like them to respect mine.  If I left something behind, I would expect the finder to ask if I wanted it back.  So thats what I did with a card that wasn't mine.

8g is pretty small but I will put it in the bag with the other phantom flight gear.  Never know when you will need to get one more shot and are out of SD card   Thats, what about 10min of 4k?  Nice CYA to have in the field kit.

Thank you.
2016-2-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules