The Silly Things They Sell
831 6 2016-2-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tintin
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Saw this for sale on a RC web Sites! Would you buy one?
image.jpeg
2016-2-20
Use props
nigelw
Second Officer
Flight distance : 518084 ft
United Kingdom

They're often needed if you are doing paid work.  The rules are much stricter.
2016-2-20
Use props
WetDog
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1131886 ft
United States

I'm definitely getting one of those. Have no idea what I'd use it for, but I'd love to just put it out on a random sidewalk.
2016-2-20
Use props
Tintin
lvl.2

United Kingdom

nigelw Posted at 2016-2-20 20:11
They're often needed if you are doing paid work.  The rules are much stricter.

Yeah, it's pretty stupid though. Reminds me of an incident a few months back when I went into my local cafe. They had a similar sized A-frame sign declaring: 'Caution. Wet Floor'. I didn't even notice this sign and proceeded to trip over it and nearly took a tumble! Ironically, the sign itself is more of a hazard than the wet floor it was warning about! So it's the same for the photo in my post. There's way more chance of somebody tripping over the A-frame than being struck by the drone! As Littlejohn would say, "elf 'n' safety, innit"!
2016-2-20
Use props
Tintin
lvl.2

United Kingdom

WetDog Posted at 2016-2-20 20:50
I'm definitely getting one of those. Have no idea what I'd use it for, but I'd love to just put it o ...

Someone might trip over it!
2016-2-20
Use props
rasit
lvl.2
Flight distance : 386089 ft
United States

Tintin Posted at 2016-2-21 05:01
Yeah, it's pretty stupid though. Reminds me of an incident a few months back when I went into my l ...

Somebody tripping over a "Caution Wet Floor" sign reminds me of the time I had a motorist drive right past construction traffic signs, into the work area and got their car stuck in the wet concrete roadway we were pouring. We thought the driver was stupid not the signs.....
2016-2-20
Use props
Tintin
lvl.2

United Kingdom

rasit Posted at 2016-2-20 23:42
Somebody tripping over a "Caution Wet Floor" sign reminds me of the time I had a motorist drive ri ...

Well that driver had absolutely no excuse, the signs would have been big and clear! Those little A-frame signs are just about knee high and so are easy to miss!
2016-2-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules