Password issues
4651 7 2015-1-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mr_dsouthcott
New

United Kingdom

Hi All,

Just recieved my Ronin and have to say I'm very impressed with the quality. Sadly I can't seem to connect to my device as it keeps telling me the password is incorrect. Do I have the incorrect password? I was using my account password. Otherwise I don't seem to have a default password. Can somebody help me here?
Thanks
2015-1-6
Use props
mr_dsouthcott
New

United Kingdom

Right I've done a bit of reading and it appears that you have to have a PC to change the password. Please tell me this isn't  true!
2015-1-6
Use props
DJI-Dboy
lvl.3

China

mr_dsouthcott@y Posted at 2015-1-7 05:04
Right I've done a bit of reading and it appears that you have to have a PC to change the password. P ...

PC assistant can reset the PW, what's the concern?
2015-1-13
Use props
stryjek
lvl.3
United Kingdom

and it is reseting password on mine, but not telling me the default password or asking to make new one ? please help
2015-5-15
Use props
williams.elijah
New

United States

stryjek Posted at 2015-5-16 01:47
and it is reseting password on mine, but not telling me the default password or asking to make new o ...

Hey I was having the same issue. But I got past it. What you have to do is reset the password on the PC/MAC assistant and it will not give you a prompt to change the password there. You have to connect to the Ronin with the app on your phone (iPhone/Android) in order to set up the name and password of your Ronin. But before you try to connect with your phone make sure you have disconnected the Ronin from your computer assistant and closed the application too just to be safe. You should be able to scan for your Ronin on the app and once you discover it there will be a prompt to set up the name and password. If you're having trouble discovering the Ronin on your phone (I know I was with my Android) there is a way to get past that too. Just go into your phone bluetooth settings and turn bluetooth off for a few seconds. Then turn bluetooth back on. Now scan/search for any nearby bluetooth devices. After you find it in the bluetooth settings don't connect there (this is just like manually making your phone aware the Ronin is a bluetooth device) go back into the Ronin assistant app and scan again. It should be able to find your Ronin now. Hope it works for you!
2015-6-5
Use props
darrin
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1004731 ft
United States

williams.elijah Posted at 2015-6-5 18:24
Hey I was having the same issue. But I got past it. What you have to do is reset the password on t ...

my android app will not finalize password reset the go button does not work
- the PC app wants a default password..HELL that's what this is
2016-5-15
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

darrin@proimage Posted at 2016-5-16 06:26
my android app will not finalize password reset the go button does not work
- the PC app wants a  ...

Hi darrin,
After you press "Reset Password" button in the Assistant program, did you notice the message telling you that the reset is successful? Only when the assistant tell you that it's been successfully done, then please go to the App on your mobile device to reset a new password.

Thanks.
2016-5-18
Use props
Nickyzero
New

Japan

hello, you may need to reset your password,however spoken of the password resetting it involves of password security,you can use password tool like Password Manager
to remember your password(not only your webpage password but also your windows and iPhone or iTunes,even of your files) instead of the webpage or yourself,i t is free and reliable now

2016-11-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules