No DJI CARE FOR CANADA?
1691 3 2016-2-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mrGREEK360
lvl.3
Flight distance : 236414 ft
Canada

really if this is the case I might have to return the p3a until you offer it in Canada, offering gimbal service to USA uk and China and not Canada even tho DJI offices in North America started in Canada...  Come on DJI you are so close....
2016-2-22
Use props
mrGREEK360
lvl.3
Flight distance : 236414 ft
Canada

If I keep my P3A and you start offering it in Canada, will I be able to go through the verification process even if you offer it months down the line for Canada? If not then this will be my deciding factor if I keep the p3a. I'd like to kno soon as I will be returning the P3A tomorrow or today if I get no response. I might also just exchange for one that's not activated and just not activate it till you offer the warranty plan in Canada.
2016-2-22
Use props
DJI-JS
lvl.3
Flight distance : 48940 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi mrGREEK360,
Currently we don't have DJI care coverage in Canada, but we are actively working to make it happen soon. Unfortunately, we can't guarantee if the verification process will be extended till then or if there will a verification process just for Canadian users.

But again, we still offer regular repair and warranty service to Canada. DJI care is mainly for users to reduce repair cost on user error crashes or accidents, issues covered under warranty will not need DJI care.

Happy flying!
2016-2-22
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

It is available in Canada now!
2016-3-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules