Remote control signal lost?
1301 3 2016-2-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hey Guys.. I need help.

I have been using my S1000 (A2/ Lightbridge) for a few months now with minimal issues.

But recently I took all the updates available for the entire setup and that wiped out all of my controler configurations...
After remapping all of my preffered points everything seemed good but now I keep getting the "Control signal lost" on from the Lightbridge.

When I plug in the lightbridge to the assistant, there is no issue that I can see.

I have control with the camera TX (no issues)
If I take the lightbridge out of the loop, the controller works fine.

I'm sure its something simple I'm missing.

Any help or advise is appreciated.

2016-2-22
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, would you please provide your assistant software screenshot? A2control.jpg If you used LB, then you need to choose remote type D-BUS
2016-2-23
Use props
DJI-Amy Posted at 2016-2-24 14:25
Hi, would you please provide your assistant software screenshot? If you used LB, then you need to ch ...

That was it... I knew it was something simple  I was missing.

Thankyou DJI Amy.

As soon as I made the correction everything started to communicate again but I got this error message... "Receiver connection error"
djia2.JPG
2016-2-25
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

Please check your connection, LB should be connected to the X2 port, using DBUS linking the LB and A2 X2. Please provide your set up picture of the LB and A2. Also, please check the firmware version of your LightBridge.
2016-2-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules