BTU Password reset
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Shadow Art
New

Canada

I bought a custom built quad from a hobbyist and most of the guts are DJI including the NAZA V2 and a BTU. The previous owner had a password and it doesnt seem to work now when I try it on NM Assistant on my iPhone. Everything I have read points to a reset button on the desktop version of NM Assistant but its not there (I see it on the P2 version) I have tried going in through other Assistant software (iOSD mini, Ground Station etc) Is there any other way I can reset this?
naza.JPG
2016-2-22
Use props
flaviomjr.vtolx
lvl.4
Canada

I would suggest you to contact DJI support for that as the password was linked directly with the owners account.   They can transfer but they might ask you questions about owning the item.
2016-2-22
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

You can use the v2.2 assistant software to reset the BTU module,http://www.dji.com/cn/product/naza-m-v2/download , then you can use the v2.4 assistant software afterwards. nazamv2assistant software.jpg
2016-2-23
Use props
Shadow Art
New

Canada

DJI-Amy Posted at 2016-2-24 11:53
You can use the v2.2 assistant software to reset the BTU module,http://www.dji.com/cn/product/naza-m ...

I tried the V2.2 and the reset button under the IMU section still doesn't show up.  Its just blank space
2016-2-24
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

Shadow Art Posted at 2016-2-25 00:27
I tried the V2.2 and the reset button under the IMU section still doesn't show up.  Its just blank ...

It's not on the right side, it should be under Tools-> (Left column, The fourth row) Reset BTU module
2016-2-24
Use props
Shadow Art
New

Canada

DJI-Amy Posted at 2016-2-25 10:08
It's not on the right side, it should be under Tools-> (Left column, The fourth row) Reset BTU mod ...

got it. thanks
2016-2-24
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

You're welcome.
2016-2-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules