Osmo with X3 camera case?
1170 4 2016-2-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dannykatz7
lvl.2

United States

So I can confirm- the stock osmo case does not hold the x3 camera mounted on the handle, for those who purchased the handle kit only like I did. So I am looking for suggestions for something that will hold this setup? I am against a hard pelican case, and am looking for something that can slip inside my backpack, akin to the stock osmo carry case. Please help!
[url=]Favorite[/url]
[url=]Like[/url]

2016-2-22
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hey, thanks for your post here! However, I'll still suggest using DJI official case for the Osmo for which is specially designed.
2016-2-23
Use props
dannykatz7
lvl.2

United States

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-2-23 04:20
Hey, thanks for your post here! However, I'll still suggest using DJI official case for the Osmo for ...

Thanks for the suggestion. However the case only fits the osmo camera, not the inspire's X3 camera.
2016-2-28
Use props
digitalfarm
lvl.2

United States

dannykatz7 Posted at 2016-2-28 08:42
Thanks for the suggestion. However the case only fits the osmo camera, not the inspire's X3 camera ...

+1 for an answer to this.  From what I've read, the Inspire X3 will not fold flat to work with the Osmo case.

If we can't get the Inspire X3 to work with the case, anyone know of any other options?
2016-3-1
Use props
Danka7
lvl.2

China

digitalfarm Posted at 2016-3-2 09:28
+1 for an answer to this.  From what I've read, the Inspire X3 will not fold flat to work with the ...

So I have figured this much. The official case KINDA works. I would post pictures but I'm having trouble getting them from my phone to my computer here in Shanghai where everything is blocked but it does put a bit of pressure on the gimbal. I don't think it's much of an issue, as the dense foam that pushes down on it has formed a bit of an indentation, making the case very easy to close and make it 'seem' like the case was meant for the Inspire 1 X3 camera as well. If you play around with how the camera should sit, (again too difficult to explain in words and I can't post pictures) it actually fits very well.
2016-3-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules