Litchi Help
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
microcyb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1095955 ft
United States

So tried the Litchi for the first time on a Phantom 3 standard, and well, it went very wrong.  Good news, only a prop replacement was required.Lifted off and my bird went straight into ATTI with the wind catching it like a leaf in the wind.

I know the mistake was me, and wondering if anyone has a good link for first time users to Litvhi as their site itself really kinda is bad.
Calibration is not an option?
Which flight mode should I be in?
Why did it switch and lose GPS?

2016-2-22
Use props
Tintin
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Hi there. I use IOS Litchi (which is quite limited in features). I'm not an expert but I do know that you need to start up with the DJI GO app first. Make the necessary settings that you need like calibration RTH etc. Then you have to close the DJI app and then open Litchi. If you tap in the top right hand corner of the Litchi screen on the little cogs and then click on 'help' you will find some useful information. I normally find that after clicking on help it takes a short while before it loads. Use the mode switch on your controller in the same way as you would if you were using the DJI app. Hope it helps.
2016-2-22
Use props
Wolfiesden
lvl.3

United States

Well, Litchi is all I fly with.  In fact, I have never left the house with GO.  Don't trust it.  I think I spun the props up once, and only once, before it crashed (GO, not the phantom).  I am still flying with my original set of props on both birds.

I have had no prob flying with Litchi with P3A and P3P.  I don't have a standard so I can't speak to that.

For standard takeoff and flights, P mode.  If you want to use the waypoints and other advanced features of litchi, flip to F mode when instructed to.  I then flip back to P afterwards to land.
2016-2-22
Use props
microcyb
lvl.4
United States

Odd thing is I was in P-mode when this happened.
2016-2-22
Use props
Tintin
lvl.2

United Kingdom

microcyb Posted at 2016-2-22 22:50
Odd thing is I was in P-mode when this happened.

Probably a temp loss of satellites and Phantom automatically went into P-Atti mode. Make sure, if you want to fly in P-GPS mode, you have a sufficient number of satellites before taking off.
2016-2-22
Use props
Juliano Cruz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4158868 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

You must be in F-mode to play a Litchi mission.

Follow these steps before a mission:

1 - Put the S1 switch to P-mode (GPS) and take off;
2 - Put your bird in a safe altitude;
3 - Change the S1 switch to F-mode (bottom position) and play your mission;
4 - After your mission, change the S1 switch to P-mode to land, or just take control again..

I recommend you always change to P-mode  if you want manual control of your bird.
2016-2-22
Use props
microcyb
lvl.4
United States

Thanks guys for your information!  I will give it another go!
2016-2-23
Use props
VWDan
New

United States

microcyb,
Were you able to get Litchi to work/
I have a P3S and also having the same issues.
12-14 connected sats.
Bird goes towards the 1st WP, then all hell breaks loose (Atti mode).
2017-3-7
Use props
Microcyb
lvl.4
United States

VWDan Posted at 2017-3-7 10:21
microcyb,
Were you able to get Litchi to work/
I have a P3S and also having the same issues.

Found a couple bugs in Litchi so have avoided it for now.
2017-3-7
Use props
Rnfaust
lvl.4
Flight distance : 734938 ft
United States

Microcyb Posted at 2017-3-7 13:48
Found a couple bugs in Litchi so have avoided it for now.

The Litchi Forum is very good for getting answers. Their Techs are constantly monitoring.
This is the link I use:  https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/vctechplus
I fly a P3A  (iOS) and have no problems with it. I manually fly in both P and F mode with no issues.
They do have an online manual.
Hope this helps a little.
2017-3-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules