Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Caseman Case for Inspire 1 / Pro
1814 2 2016-2-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aeromirage
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1778045 ft
  • >>>
United States

There is someone making a quality case for the Inspires that is not a heavy travel trunk. Caseman http://www.caseman.com/product/DRCS1WF.html

I had a Microraptor landing mode case and liked it's quality, but not it's bulk and weight. It was overkill for my needs.
     What scares me about the stock DJI plastic siutcase is all I have seen and heard about the handle breaking and zipper failing. I was worried every time that I carried it that the handle would break or the zipper would separate from the case or split open dumping my large investment on the ground.
     I stumbled on a video on youtube and then did a search on ebay and then decided to get the case. I am glad I did.
I opted for the 'with foam' version but the case is also available without foam because the styrofoam inserts from the stock case will also fit in the case. http://www.caseman.com/product/DRCS1E.html  

Side by side to a stock case

Side by side to a stock case

Foam interior

Foam interior

Loaded

Loaded
2016-2-22
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Looks like a solid case, are you advertising it ?
2016-2-22
Use props
Aeromirage
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1778045 ft
  • >>>
United States

No. I am not connected with the maker, I want to spread the word though to people that may be in the same place I was.
I didn't fully trust the stock case, so I bought an overkill model because I didn't know there was one in-between.

Oh, I forgot to mention a few other points:

* The lid stays up without opening 'all the way'.
* The Top of case is flat making it easier to go from travel to landing mode (& vice-versa) without the feet having to ride up and down the ridges of the stock case. (I almost had the bird slide off the top of stock case once due to the rounded corners and edges)

Had I known about this case before I bought the Microraptor, I would have gone with this one. This would have saved me time and $.
I was able to sell the Microraptor, but lost some money in the deal between a lesser price than I paid and seller fees.
The Microraptor is a solid, well made case, just more than I realized it was or needed.

Live and learn!!

I am a true believer in sharing knowlege and experiences with others.
2016-2-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules