ronin motor doesn't start
5256 10 2016-2-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alexcoffy
New

Haiti

receive my ronin yesterday, set it up everything was working fine and this evening i turned it off and it didnt engae, like i can hear the motor noise (very low) the camera shake just a bit as if it was about to engage but it doesn't
any help plz

2016-2-22
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hello! I can't watch your video, could you please upload it to Dropbox or any other cloud server? And please tell us the link. Thanks!
2016-2-23
Use props
alexcoffy
New

Haiti

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-2-23 07:52
Hello! I can watch your video, could you please upload it to Dropbox or any other cloud server? And  ...

hello! fixed the link. thank you for your help
2016-2-23
Use props
alexcoffy
New

Haiti

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-2-23 07:52
Hello! I can watch your video, could you please upload it to Dropbox or any other cloud server? And  ...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/f13dnziev5l3fys/IMG_1465.m4v?dl=0
2016-2-23
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

alexcoffy Posted at 2016-2-24 02:24
https://www.dropbox.com/s/f13dnziev5l3fys/IMG_1465.m4v?dl=0

Thanks for your cooperation!
There are two possible reason for the problem you are facing. One possibility is that the balance has not been adjusted well. The other possibility may be out of  the bad connection of the battery. So, here, I'd like to ask you two question: 1) Had you changed the camera before this trial? 2) Are you sure the battery is in good condition?
If above troubleshooting can not help you fix the problem, I'm afraid you need to contact the dealer for a professional repair.
2016-2-23
Use props
alexcoffy
New

Haiti

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-2-23 21:56
There are two possible reason for the problem you are facing. One pos ...

The ronin is brand new, and i have bought an extra battery both being used for the first time. im going to try the calibration process all over - the battery is well placed i double checked.
2016-2-23
Use props
alexcoffy
New

Haiti

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-2-23 21:56
There are two possible reason for the problem you are facing. One pos ...

rebalanced it very well
made sure the battery is well placed
turn it on

*** IT DOES'T FIRE UP ***

the motor looks like its about to start but it doesn't
the app doesn't detect the ronin
the remote control either
????

i've heard of a motor prevention algorithm  - and that power cycle the ronin should fix that?? how do you power cycle the ronin?
2016-2-23
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi,
If your new battery is 4350mAh, please upgrade the firmware of the battery to the latest one first. What's the power of the original battery?
The so called 'power cycle' means the cycle of turning off the power and then powering it on again.
2016-2-23
Use props
alexcoffy
New

Haiti

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-2-24 02:09
Hi,
If your new battery is 4350mAh, please upgrade the firmware of the battery to the latest one fir ...

I  FOUND THE SOLUTION
the motor kill switch was on and since i couldn't access the ronin via the ios app i couldn't realize that.
i downloaded the mac assistant TURNED OFF motor kill and that was it
2016-2-24
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

alexcoffy Posted at 2016-2-24 23:10
I  FOUND THE SOLUTION
the motor kill switch was on and since i couldn't access the ronin via the i ...

Great! I'm glad you fix the problem yourself, and thanks a lot for your feedback which will help all of us to understand the issue and the function.
All of the function introductions of this kinds of details are listed in the User Manual, hope all the users will go through it carefully before using.
Thanks again!
2016-2-24
Use props
alexcoffy
New

Haiti

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-2-24 21:22
Great! I'm glad you fix the problem yourself, and thanks a lot for your feedback which will help a ...

thank you for you prompt replies
2016-2-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules