SOLD!!! inspire 1 For Sale with lots goodies SOLD!!!
1169 5 2016-2-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sir Shepherd
lvl.4

United States

SOLD!!!! I have an inspire 1 for sale with original box, a total of 4 batteries, which 2 are still brand new in the box never used, smart charging system. SOLD!!!!

I have had a ton of fun flying the inspire 1 and love the inspire 1, but moving on to other things. I wont' miss you guys, as I will still remain a member and post from time to time.

2016-2-24
Use props
RichJ53
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hey SS

Sorry to hear you are leaving and selling your stuff. Wish you the best and keep in touch with whatever you have decided to do  

Rich
2016-2-24
Use props
Sir Shepherd
lvl.4

United States

@ Rich, thanks man… I'll still hang out and post. Just moving on to to something else. I figured $3,500 was a super fair deal with everything the inspire comes with. Adult owned and not hot dogged.
If you know of anyone that is looking to save $ send them over.

I'm thinking about getting into base jumping.    just kidding! I thought that would give you a laugh. Heck, if you could see me do that in person at my age you would get a good laugh and me too!  
Hmmmm base jumping, now that would be a thrill. Don't think my heart could handle that! But nice to think of the younger days.
2016-2-24
Use props
RichJ53
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Sir Shepherd Posted at 2016-2-24 20:28
@ Rich, thanks man… I'll still hang out and post. Just moving on to to something else. I figured $3 ...

Price is good and if I hear of anything wanting a lightly used Inspire 1.... I will pass it along.  

Base jumping seems safe   you don't need GPS for that hobby

Got your PM  thanks and take care

Rich
2016-2-25
Use props
Sir Shepherd
lvl.4

United States

With base jumping you can guarantee one thing, it isn't the fall that kills you, it's the sudden stop if the shoot doesn't open. If I was 30 years younger I'd give it a try but my reflexes would kill me for sure. Wife wouldn't like that, but then again, I'm worth more dead than alive.
All joking to the side. I'll use the money to fund something else that will be fun and exciting. The inspire 1 is a ton of fun and if you have never flown one, you got to do it! Buy a new one, heck buy mine. Just do it!

Rich, thanks man!
2016-2-25
Use props
RichJ53
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Sir Shepherd Posted at 2016-2-25 14:56
With base jumping you can guarantee one thing, it isn't the fall that kills you, it's the sudden sto ...

SS
I was at Great America theme park and signed up for the extreme flyer. You put on the harness and they attach a cable to the ring on your back. You are hanging in the air about 6 feet up. Once you are ready they drop the launching platform away. Now they raise you up to the top corner of the device (about 250 feet). They have you count down three..... two... one... and pull the ripcord and you free fall about 80 feet until the cable starts to grab. all the way down to about 6 feet of the ground and you swing out like superman.......  Oh my gash that was a rush!!   I did this about 14 years ago and most likely would try it again at my age.

Rich
2016-2-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules