Top plate of center frame has no mounting holes?
786 3 2016-2-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
freyr
New

Canada

I recently received the S1000+ and I've started assembling it. I've noticed that, unlike the user manual and photos online, the top plate on my center frame is solid and has no mounting holes. This makes it difficult to attach the GPS collapsible mount to the center frame. Is this the case for everyone, or have I received a faulty part? Thanks.

Center frame with no mounting holes

Center frame with no mounting holes
2016-2-24
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, this is the new design of the mounting plate, it's not the faulty one. Please check the edge, there are many small poles available compared to the previous design. You can assert the GPS module at the edge of the board. And also make sure you've set the GPS position in the assistant software accordingly. S1000.jpg
2016-2-24
Use props
dennismurry08
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5948264 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Amy Posted at 2016-2-24 20:24
Hi, this is the new design of the mounting plate, it's not the faulty one. Please check the edge, th ...

When did that change occur? I just put a + together and it had the GPS holes in the middle....also what was the reasoning for moving the GPS mounting?
2016-2-28
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

dennismurry08@c Posted at 2016-2-29 10:43
When did that change occur? I just put a + together and it had the GPS holes in the middle....also ...

If you look at the official website, you will notice that the design has been changed to the current version already, this is changed in order to improve the performance and easier set up.
2016-2-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules