Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Dragonfly_Aeria Posted at 2016-6-9 01:03
This is the flight data from the aircraft. I kept the flight log from the last flight I did when t ...

I see, that's about right then.
2016-6-8
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

http://www.dji.com/support

And be sure to include the Dropbox link as that is what they need to analyze the flight and hopefully warranty it.
2016-6-8
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Based on your location, you would be in contact with our Headquarters at support@dji.com.
2016-6-13
Use props
fans80ca6470
New

United States

I had the same thing yesterday 4 minutes I was in a small hover ready to land at 75 feet and it looked like it was going to flip over. I made an adjustment and it took over in a spin. The only thing it destroyed my Ronin MX but the m600 was fine
2017-4-12
Use props
djiuser_eVdVR7F
New

Maldives

#Quick Reply Heredear sir. i have new mavic pro. i flying only 1 week now mavic showing 2 warning massages. 1 massge is (motor current error check your propellers and fly with caution. another massage is motor idling propeller loose or missing  this 2 warning massages showing when i flying my mavic up or down faster fron  side left arm propeller was hiting mavic body why its happening like this plz me solution.#
2017-7-16
Use props
wojtekkk
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2071860 ft
Poland

Hi, i have similar problem. Drone after start, during flight, it leaned forward. I had message max engine speed reached, and then motor obstructed. Propellers are ok, even after crash beacuse dron landed in high  bushes. Body and gimball are damaged. What caused this issue ? I have done update 3 days ago, then fly about 4 times with no problem. I hava got no warnins about engine, never.

Drone practically new ( about 6 months) taking into consideration my ealier phantom 3 pro with 3 years of no problem flying.  

Engine even now dont have resistance when i turn propeller.

What should i do, send drone to DJI or LOGS ?
2018-9-3
Use props
mixchief
lvl.4
Flight distance : 182057 ft
  • >>>
United States

This is nuts, I constantly get Motor overloaded reducing power . speed remains the same and message goes away only to come back a few minutes later. The problem is that I have learned to just ignore it and I don't know when it's going to be for real and I'm going to loose a sizable investment. It really has me thinking twice about flying the I1 and have been opting to fly the Autel EVO, which so far has been absolutely trouble free.
2018-9-3
Use props
wojtekkk
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2071860 ft
Poland

I ve never had this warning /error.  I ve never had any warning (only strong wind).

In Log I see that 3 motors speed went to 10000 so i think its max speed and why it happens ?
2018-9-5
Use props
IO826101
lvl.2
Flight distance : 20427 ft
United States

got the same message today for the first time on my phantom 4 pro +
2019-3-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules