Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Pre-programed pan and tilt
1043 6 2016-2-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dan.sammis
lvl.1
Flight distance : 307126 ft
  • >>>
United States

The potential of the Osmo is promising. Does anyone antisipate the ability to pre program a pan/tilt operation on the Osmo gimble? It would be awesome for my purposes to execute a pan and tilt operation and record the inputs for repeated use (similar to the waypoint inteligent flight control on the Phantom 3)
2016-2-25
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hey, thanks for your feedback! I'll record your anticipation so that our engineers will look into this function.
2016-2-25
Use props
martin94b
lvl.3

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-2-26 04:09
Hey, thanks for your feedback! I'll record your anticipation so that our engineers will look into th ...

Sorry Adela,
DJI Amy already stated a much more meaningful statement back in November 2015:

Yes, that feature WILL come.
No vague maybe maybe not I forward it to engineers... - they already know from the first day the Osmo was published.

And that statement from Amy was THE reason for me to buy the Osmo.

But when? Nobody knows.
And while the Osmo unfortunatly still is full of severe bugs (e.g. audio cracks & unsynchronity, no 4k TimeLapse video etc) DJI should indeed focus on fixing those issues first before implementing new features.

Even though I almost die waiting for it...
2016-2-26
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

martin94b Posted at 2016-2-26 17:02
Sorry Adela,
DJI Amy already stated a much more meaningful statement back in November 2015:

Hello!
If you'd like to,
Welcome to visit DJI GITHUB and take part in OSMO SDK:  https://developer.dji.com/
Thanks!
2016-2-26
Use props
martin94b
lvl.3

DJI-Adela Posted at 2016-2-26 10:16
Hello!
If you'd like to,
Welcome to visit DJI GITHUB and take part in OSMO SDK:  https://develope ...

Thanks for the offer Adela,

but I rather let DJI do their job to get those features implemented which has been advertised / promised and I already paid for.

Hope to see those bugfixes and promised features soon.

Regards,
Martin

By the way, as most of the members of this forum I also already suport DJI way beyond what we are supposed to by performing Beta tests, reporting bugs and even come up with bug-analysis and potential fixes...
2016-2-26
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

martin94b Posted at 2016-2-26 17:38
Thanks for the offer Adela,

but I rather let DJI do their job to get those features implemented w ...

All of your efforts and contributions will be highly appreciated! We, DJI, will keep doing well.
Thanks for your support!
2016-2-26
Use props
shabbir.siraj
lvl.1

That'd be a great feature. Users could also share the programmed or "recorded" movements with others via presets. What say you team DJI?
2016-3-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules