642 3 2016-2-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
davidbsamuels
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8049101 ft
  • >>>
United States

More than once I have had my flight log drop flights and hours after syncing.  In fact, today after flying with my iPad Air2 connected I was at 98hours 19 min.  Post flying I went home and ran the sync and now my iPad reads as 97 hours, 45 min.  To top it off, I decided to sync my phone and see what would happen hoping to get my hours correct and it now reads 84hours, 29 min and 607 flights.  What is going on with the sync??  

Just for fun facts, I haven't ran a sync today on my iPad Mini and it reads as 97hours, 54min with 739 flights.

I currently own two Inspire aircraft and both are registered and connected to the same account.

DJI, help please
2016-2-25
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Sorry for inconvenience, this will be fixed in the next version of DJI GO
2016-2-26
Use props
nilsblix
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23047543 ft
  • >>>
Spain

I have the same problem - when syncing it stops at 594 flights - when syncing the numbers does not add up.
Glad to hear it will be fixed.
2016-2-26
Use props
davidbsamuels
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8049101 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Tim Posted at 2016-2-26 02:53
Sorry for inconvenience, this will be fixed in the next version of DJI GO

Tim, thanks for the reply.  When corrected in the next version of DJI GO will it include the lost hours or just going forward from the new version date.  When will the next version be released?  In addition, part of my hours on the two aircraft include time with X3 and time with the X5 firmware.  Does that play a part in this?  Thanks in advance for the reply.
2016-2-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules