Not Intelligent DJI Battery error
1430 1 2016-2-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pbt04
lvl.1

Ghana

Is there any definitive fix available for this issue yet?

We hired a DJI Ronin-M setup to use today. However, after manually stabilising it, the Calibration and Auto-tune Stabilisation don't seem to do anything - we tried with both iOS (iPhone 5S, app version 1.1.27) and on Android Lollipop (Samsung 4, app version 1.0.6). The battery looks like a normal, genuine DJI battery to me and it chargers fine with the DJI charger we were provided with.

Within the app on both platforms, the only non-zero, battery-related statistic available was the temperature, nothing else.  And the "Power" for each axis remained at exactly 0.

We've updated the IMU and GCU to the latest versions. I've got DJI Gimbal Assistant v2.2 installed on my Windows 10 notebook, but not yet the DJI WIN Driver installer, as we do not have an RC (transmitter), which I believe is needed to install that software.

We have the error "Not Intelligent DJI Battery" with the small yellow warning triangle
2016-2-26
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hello!
When your PC connect the Ronin-M to the Assistant program successfully, the second indicator in the left corner will turn to green. The DJI WIN Driver installer is a driver for the PC recognizes the Ronin-M.
Please check the connection of the battery, make sure that the battery is well seated into its place and tighten the screws properly.
2016-2-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules