My first video is finally complete! Please feel free to critique!
939 3 2016-2-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tayhan91
lvl.2
Flight distance : 481601 ft
United States

Shot in Kralendijk, Bonaire this past January. Enjoeyed a lovely scuba diving trip with my dive school at the always wonderful Divi Dive Resort. This is my first ever video from a phantom and i must say ive learned alot from just messing around and analyzing my own footage. Whether its rotating at a slower rate, using manual settings, or slower gimbal speeds i enjoyed critquing my own film. So now i leave it up to the experts on this lovely forum. Please watch my video and if you would like, share some constructive critacism i can carry over to future videos. Enjoy!

2016-2-26
Use props
Nicola90s
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3060869 ft
Italy

Good work! I like so much colours of sea. However I think that you should be more fluid, especially in yaw manoeuvre because sometime also appear propellers, however that turning fast like crazy is cool!
2016-2-26
Use props
Wolfiesden
lvl.3

United States

Also, you might want to invest in a polarizer filter.  It will help cut surface reflections from the water and allow you to see the divers a bit better.
2016-2-26
Use props
microcyb
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1095955 ft
United States

Nice.
I would start off with the far away videos first, then more to the close ups next.
Also, if you have a GoPro add in some under water stuff as well.
2016-2-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules