Virgin Islands Aerial Highlights
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lcoleman
lvl.2

United States

Just got back from 2 weeks in the Virgin Islands. I got to fly my Phantom 3 quite a bit and it worked flawlessly. Here are a few highlights -

2016-2-26
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

Very nice work. I loved the dynamic moves and also the move transitions.
2016-2-26
Use props
microcyb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1095955 ft
United States

Awesome work. Saw a few places I visited.
2016-2-26
Use props
Nicola90s
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3060869 ft
Italy

Woooow great work! And very beautiful place.
2016-2-27
Use props
lignow
lvl.4
Canada

Nice Camera work, Well done
2016-2-27
Use props
lcoleman
lvl.2

United States

I have been flying an Inspire 1. I got the Phantom because I backpack and travel quite a bit and was looking for something a little easier to pack. I am impressed with the Phantom. It has an advantage over the Inspire when it comes to size, but still operates and produces an image that compares with the Inspire 1. I flew from the boat several times, with limited take off and landing space and the Phantom certainly was better than the Inspire for that. The only things that I see as negatives versus the Inspire are having to be careful not to get the props in the field of view and it seems to 'wander' a little compared to the Inspire when I am flying in a straight line. Overall I think the Phantom is a great machine and if the Phantom would have been available when I purchased the Inspire I don't think I would have done it. It is hard to justify the little advantage the Inspire has with the big difference in price.
2016-2-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules