Need help on app saying Addy Mode
2668 6 2016-2-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rogerdodger
lvl.1

United States

Before and after a firmware update to 1.3.20 I get a voice promt saying Addy Mode.  Sorry not sure of spelling but that is what it sounds like,  What is this and what do I do.  I have had it in the past and it seems to come and go.  I calbrate the compuse but that does not stop the promt. Addy Mode.  Could this have something to do with may craft drifting about 1 to 2 foot?

Any help will be great.  

Up-date, found some help wiith google search, When spelled right it is wonderfull what you can find.  ATTI Mode. So i think I have it covered.  Thanks all
up-date 2.  I am in multi flight mode and controler is set to P mode.  But I still get the vocie saying Atti mode.  I want to stop the drift should I turn off Mulit fight?

2016-2-26
Use props
nigelw
lvl.4
Flight distance : 518084 ft
United Kingdom

The aircraft enters ATTI mode if it doesn't have a good satellite fix on its position, maybe indoors?

Have you read the full manual (not just the quick start guide)?  You really should, probably several times to fully understand it.
2016-2-27
Use props
pi-inthesky
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13058 ft
United Kingdom

And then read it again as nigelw advises.ATTI MODE is a very important function for your bird get familiar with it.Start with flying ATTI MODE in the sim and then progress to outside in an area free of obstacles.Good insurance for the future.It will certainly give you a better understanding of controlling your crafts flight/control features.
2016-2-27
Use props
QuadBart
lvl.4
Flight distance : 256506 ft
  • >>>
United States

pi-inthesky@hot Posted at 2016-2-27 07:10
And then read it again as nigelw advises.ATTI MODE is a very important function for your bird get fa ...

+1   I regularly practice flying in ATTI mode so I know how it will react and how to control it...
2016-2-27
Use props
Rogerdodger
lvl.1

United States

QuadBart Posted at 2016-2-27 23:48
+1   I regularly practice flying in ATTI mode so I know how it will react and how to control it...

Thank you for the advise.  I have maybe 20 or 30 hours of flying and have always flown in P mode I think I remember setting the software to allow the ATTI mode and have noticed the drifting when its says ATTI mode.  I think you are right I will look over the manual better since I have a habit of learning on the fly (Joke).  
I fly in tight areas and hover while taking shoots of homes and  buildings of our historic areas of town.  I was a bit alarmed with the drift.  Satellite count was always 12 to 14.  But to the books I go.  
2016-2-27
Use props
nigelw
lvl.4
Flight distance : 518084 ft
United Kingdom

Rogerdodger Posted at 2016-2-27 17:39
Thank you for the advise.  I have maybe 20 or 30 hours of flying and have always flown in P mode I ...

"I fly in tight areas and hover while taking shoots of homes and  buildings of our historic areas of town."

You might want to check up on FAA regulations regarding flying in built-up areas while you're at it.  I don't know what they are, but CAA rules in the UK prevent you flying closer than 50 metres from a structure or 150 metres from a congested area (town).  It's worded more precisely than that, but you get the idea.
2016-2-27
Use props
AG0N-Gary
Second Officer
Flight distance : 700846 ft
United States

One or two feet of drift can be expected now and then.  It's nice when it doesn't, but it does happen.
2016-2-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules