FAA Requires Permits
1445 5 2015-1-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
markosb1
lvl.2

United States

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rund ... real-estate-drones/

It was going to happen, but still would be difficult to manage.  Would it be better to have harsher penalties for those who are caught doing things illegal?
2015-1-7
Use props
gizadog
lvl.2
United States

This is BS to say the least. The FAA should not be regulating very low flights. I do agree that there are people out there that should not be flying and ruining it for the real pilots.
2015-1-7
Use props
sekhet
lvl.1

United States

There are "loop holes" around the permits check this out.
http://knowbeforeyoufly.org/
2015-1-7
Use props
Drone Down Unde
lvl.4

Australia

"WTF" I dont live in the USA But it's getting bloody ridiculous Soon you wont even be allowed to throw a paper plane without getting prior permission from your government first :@ ...And then they'll want too know the in's and out's of a ducks arse and which hand you wipe your bum with
Dose this cover ALL flying object's like other models Planes Helicopters Jets so on?
What about a Frisbee
2015-1-7
Use props
markosb1
lvl.2

United States

Drone Down Unde Posted at 2015-1-8 00:57
"WTF" I dont live in the USA But it's getting bloody ridiculous Soon you wont even be allowed to thr ...

If you attach a camera to the frisbee and take pictures, it might.
2015-1-7
Use props
sekhet
lvl.1

United States

Well, if it wasn’t for the folks who just had to fly their camera drones over professional sports stadiums to watch the games for free, or the conspiracy theorists who fly their drones over restricted military and government sites just to try and prove that aliens do exist, or the “Peeping Toms” trying to get a look at their neighbor, or the three different guys who flew their drones into airport TCAs and collided with manned aircraft causing heavy damage to aircraft and in on case injury to a pilot!  If those folks had just used their brain and had flown in a safe manner and had not done stupid things, well, the FAA wouldn’t have gotten involved with the threats of regulating our hobby out of existence!
OK, I’ll step off of my soap box now.
2015-1-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules