The Phantom 4 will have quick release props!
1200 4 2016-2-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WeLoveAerial
lvl.2

Germany

Untitled-12.png
After the images leaked by Sb-DJI.com a few months ago which turned out to be legit compared to the release teaser, these new images appeared. In the March 1st announcement video, DJI did not show the top of the Phantom motors - Now we know why.
The top of the motos feature quick release mounts which can be seen in the image above. The quick release propswere already introduced with the DJI Inspire platform giving the product team some time to adapt the technology to the smaller Phantom series.
Full story here

2016-2-27
Use props
Bhujang
lvl.4
Flight distance : 534587 ft
United Kingdom

I'm happy with my screw on props for my p3p. No big deal to make me want to get a p4. Looks flimsy too. Who knows maybe when the time comes to upgrade the motors they can be exchanged for these anyhow...
2016-2-27
Use props
Bhujang
lvl.4
Flight distance : 534587 ft
United Kingdom

Also those motor mounts look way flimsy for such a tall protruding motor. Lot of torque there! Will we see motors sheering off on heavy landings due to the securing screws pulling free? I guess time will tell. After seeing the full body pics of the p4 I'm still very happy with my p3p. Looks more in proportion to me.
2016-2-27
Use props
jonnied2010
lvl.3

United States

I would be interested in the P4 only if it had 6 motors!
2016-2-27
Use props
chanrz
lvl.3
Flight distance : 171043 ft
United States

I smell the dreaded crack again LOL
2016-2-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules