Here is a preview for one of our new products to come;
Vision+ Winch for filming till 10 meter underwater, FPV trough the Vision-app

http://youtu.be/0oo_2vlCNIk

2015-1-7
Use props
momochi
lvl.2

United States

Wonderful thinking. Cool idea. Love you invention.
2015-1-7
Use props
markus2015
lvl.4

Germany

That is a so practical. I'm still wanting to do that for fishing, Flying over lakes and find the big ones. My problem, I dont have the Vision, so I have no idea how to get the FPV running. Somehow I must keept the transmitter out of the water and connect it to the gopro in its water proof housing. Havin wifi on is probably a bad idea, especially over water. But wouldn't water also block the signal?

Any ideas?
2015-1-7
Use props
r.borre
lvl.3
  • >>>
Netherlands

markus2015 Posted at 2015-1-8 04:28
That is a so practical. I'm still wanting to do that for fishing, Flying over lakes and find the big ...

We have planned to make it also for the phantom with normal, 5,8Ghz video transmitter.
and later this year, you can control your Gopro also by remote.
It looks like the photo, but then made special for your Gopro, hanging under your Phantom on a winch.

2015-1-7
Use props
drone
lvl.4

United States

Any chance you'll be selling the floats alone.
2015-1-8
Use props
TSP181
lvl.3
Flight distance : 18258 ft
United States

Cool idea, but just like when I'm fishing, I'd get hung up on the first tree limb it sees and I have to get a boat that retrieve it!  LOL
2015-1-8
Use props
cory
lvl.1
United States

I deep drop alot in 2000 feet of water in the Bahamas. We created something called a break away that when snagged, will break and leave our weights behind. Its mush easier on the wallet to lose a gopro than a phantom.
2015-1-8
Use props
TheRann4u
Second Officer

United States

Good Idea................errrr......Bad Idea you could lose both of them to nature trying to capture nature
2015-1-8
Use props
markus2015
lvl.4

Germany

Wow, the Aquabotix is pricy - who can afford this?
aquabotix.jpg
2015-1-9
Use props
leostepan
lvl.1

Pakistan

winch + underwater camera

A winch is designed to be utilized as a part of a static pull with the anchor or pulling vehicle still. Underwater winches can operate autonomously (according to a pre-programmed profiling schedule) or remotely using a communications line that has been established on the bottom. There might be a device developed with a winch and an underwater camera that can assist with a variety of other chores depending on what you require. The best combination ever will be this winch and underwater setup.
2022-8-13
Use props
leostepan
lvl.1

Pakistan

A winch is designed to be utilised as part of a static pull with the anchor or pulling vehicle still. Underwater winches can operate autonomously (according to a pre-programmed profiling schedule) or remotely using a communications line that has been established on the bottom. There might be a device developed with a winch and an underwater camera that can assist with a variety of other chores depending on what you require. The best combination ever will be this winch and underwater setup.
2022-8-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules