Help binding Ndj6 transmitter to Phantom 1.1.1
1655 3 2016-2-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
colbyn85
New

United States

After crashing a P2+ I am experimenting with a Phantom 1.1.1 and a controller from seperate sources. The controller seems to work well but it only works with RC assisant and can't be seen by the NAZA assisant 2.20. I used the RC assisant to upgrade the transmitter to firmware 1.0.2.26, but prior to that the NAZA assiant would at least see that a transmitter was contected by the calibration dials did not move. All this dispite the fact that the Phantoms led lights go from red to green when I power on the Ndj6 controller, so it seems as if they are at least talking to each other, but still no movement on the NAZA assistant when I move the sticks. Any insights? I guess I should reinstall the NAZA software but I have done that once already.
2016-2-28
Use props
colbyn85
New

United States

I get this error when calibrating the RC using the NAZA assistant:
Configuration error, this may cause by firmware upgrade from old version.or abnormal Tx calibration. Re-calibrate your transmitter,and power cycle your controller and check all of the parameters.

But to error using the calibration on the RC assistant.
2016-2-28
Use props
Cessna172
lvl.4
United States

Post the model number of the controller
Re-bind the controller to the P1 and then re-calibrate the controller.

Your 1.1.1 should be 2.4Ghz
A lot of the P2's were 5.8Ghz.   That said, a 5.8 TX isn't going to communicate with a 2.4 RX at all as AFAIK
2016-2-28
Use props
RATTYDUDE77
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

so a 2.4 is a better way to go
2016-4-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules