Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Gimbal / camera problem
382 3 2016-2-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Buy Low
lvl.3

United States

searched to no avail.  Camera pitch control goes up perfectly but when adjusting down it either goes up or down with jumpy steps.  In other words not smooth and not per the input given with the gimbal dial on the remote.  When testing same functionality at my workbench it seems to work a little better but still not correct.  Tried calibrating the gimbal. Removed gimbal to check cables.  Reset all gimbal & camera adjustments on DJI app.  Thanks in advance for advice.

Also, the C1 button works perfectly moving the camera position from horizontal to vertical (down)
2016-2-28
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Have you landed in the dirt, sounds like something is not smooth in the tilt motor.
2016-2-28
Use props
Buy Low
lvl.3

United States

No. Nor have I flown in any dust.  I find it odd that the adjustment up is very smooth as is the C1 button adjustment. I had a P3S but took it back to BestBuy and exchanged it for thie P3P.  I have only flown it 5 times so perhaps the best course of action is to return it and get a new one.  Was hoping there would be an easy fix. Any other ideas?
2016-2-28
Use props
Buy Low
lvl.3

United States

Any other ideas before I return it for an exchange?
2016-2-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules