Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Introducing DJI Events 2016
27672 17 2016-2-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Events
Events Team

Hong Kong

In 2015, hundreds of DJI events have been successfully held in a large number of cities, bringing hand-held gimbals and cameras and drone experiences to people across the globe.

Building on this success, DJI has launched a brand new event platform – DJI Events
. DJI Events aims to provide opportunities to both amateurs and professionals to learn more about DJI products and improve their photography and film-making techniques. There are two major events with the brand new DJI Events platform: DJI New Pilot Experience (NPE) and DJI Workshop: Moving with Cameras (MC). NPE focuses on basic drone-flying instruction and hands-on experience under the guidance of professional pilots, while MC aims to provide learning opportunities of our handheld gimbals and cameras such as the Ronin series and the Osmo series. Aside from these two main events, DJI Events for Partners creates customized sessions in collaboration with partners such as corporations, NGOs, schools and more.

DJI New Pilot Experience

This is a safe flying experience designed for entry-level pilots. Not only do we provide basic knowledge and skills for safe flying, but also hands-on opportunities for the participants. In 2015, we presented around 500 NPEs on a global scale, covering over 60 countries or regions.

2015 DJI New Pilot Experience Showcase

In 2016, we are bringing the excitement of flying to even more cities. This outdoor experience is now enhanced with a number of new sessions, making the whole event more exciting and interactive. Here are some of our favorite DJI New Pilot Experience highlights:

2016 DJI New Pilot Experience Highlights

DJI Workshop: Moving with Cameras

In the past year, filmmakers and film enthusiasts from all over the world have come in been inspired by the creative opportunities made possible by the Ronin and Ronin-M. Over 150 DJI Ronin Workshops have been organized in more than 80 cities globally.

2015 DJI Ronin Workshop Showcase

In 2016, we are continuing this filming craze and host workshops under the new name: DJI Workshop: Moving with Cameras.
Now designed for filmmakers of all levels, the workshop gives both professional filmmakers and amateurs a taste of DJI’s handheld camera stabilization products spectrum. Like before, these events allow film makers go hands on with the equipment so they can learn directly and visualize how they can use them on their next shoot. Check out some of the best moments during our recent workshops:

2016 DJI Workshop: Moving with Cameras Highlights

2016-2-29
Use props
I1ADDICT
lvl.2

United States

This is a great thing to do for your customers.  I love my INSPIRE1 and would of loved to do this.  Unfortunately our New Pilot Experience was canceled here in Beaverton, Oregon yesterday...so maybe next year.  
2016-2-29
Use props
mrGREEK360
lvl.3
Flight distance : 236414 ft
Canada

Love it.I see you have planned to come to Toronto but no registration yet, il be there.
2016-2-29
Use props
HDdrones
New

Pakistan

Is DJI soon bringing up phantom 4?
2016-3-1
Use props
nodashipl
lvl.1

Are you guys coming to Seattle?
2016-3-2
Use props
dimitris_pas
lvl.3
Flight distance : 120318 ft

Greece

why there isn't Greece among the countries in europe that host a DJI New Pilot Experience?
2016-3-7
Use props
Nicola90s
First Officer
Flight distance : 3060869 ft
Russia

Hi!

Is it possible to take guest, or each person need to apply?
2016-3-7
Use props
ktedwards0305
New

United States

Where is the event being held in Orlando on March 20th
2016-3-18
Use props
dji-p3p1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 534970 ft
Australia

Australia Melbourne !!!!!!

That's the place to do an event.  Let us know please!
2016-3-18
Use props
citivas
lvl.2

United States

What has DJI got against the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic.  I didn't see a single event of either type offered in the New York or Philadelphia regions -- only the most populated region of the country.  Yet tons of tons of events in the exact same cities over-and-over in LA, Las Vegas, Florida, etc.
2016-3-18
Use props
dji-p3p1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 534970 ft
Australia

citivas Posted at 2016-3-18 22:14
What has DJI got against the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic.  I didn't see a single event of either type ...

I don't think it's DJI that's got anything against your area. It's the FAA and local authorities that are  nervous of even a fly taking off and buzzing around in their airspace!   
(Just kidding buddy - couldn't help saying it.).
2016-3-18
Use props
DB4Tim
lvl.2

United States

citivas Posted at 2016-3-18 08:14
What has DJI got against the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic.  I didn't see a single event of either type ...

Same thing they have against the South West....
2016-3-19
Use props
Mike_fnq
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5623 ft
Australia

Any way of getting advance notification of these?
Looked at the site late last year and nothing was scheduled in my area,
Looked again today after seeing this post and the only one scheduled this year in Australia is on today
2016-3-19
Use props
Old Geezer
lvl.3
Flight distance : 23691 ft
United Kingdom

So, why no events in 2016 in Great Britain, let alone individual events in England, Scotland, and Wales?
2016-6-30
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Is it to far for ye to fly to ireland
2016-8-13
Use props
Falcon flyer
lvl.1

Ireland

Yeah Ireland would be a good place to come Dji.
2016-8-21
Use props
Holger4221
Banned

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-9-5
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States