Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Traveling to ND and CO
751 6 2016-2-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sliquid
lvl.2
Flight distance : 332001 ft

So im traveling to Grand Forks ND and Fort Collins CO, anywhere you guys can suggest to put my bird in the air for some good shots?

I thank you in advance as my cell services are in and out on I90.
2016-2-29
Use props
dustinjohn2
lvl.2

I live in LOveland, CO next door to Fort Collins.. Go to Estes Park for sure and rocky mountain national park. just up thte road
2016-2-29
Use props
Sliquid
lvl.2

dustinjohn2 Posted at 2016-3-1 05:24
I live in LOveland, CO next door to Fort Collins.. Go to Estes Park for sure and rocky mountain nati ...

Are we allowes to fly in a national park? I thought those were barred by the faa. Not to mention the geofencing.
2016-2-29
Use props
dustinjohn2
lvl.2

Sliquid Posted at 2016-3-1 05:52
Are we allowes to fly in a national park? I thought those were barred by the faa. Not to mention t ...

ummm.. not sure... but Colorado is really laid back...  I'd just shoot them a call...  they wouldn't mind, you know...    i'm sure Rocky Mountain National Park has an easy to find number for reals.    I've never flown up there, sorry.  But I'd like to...  I work too much, bro  haha
2016-2-29
Use props
snowsurferss
lvl.3

United States

I worked the oil fields in North Dakota for a few years, it is actually a beautiful place in the spring/summer, the Northern section has an incredible amount of ponds and a huge migration of water fowl, some I never have seen anywhere else, if you look at the land from above it looks like Swiss cheese, Minnesota = land of a thousand lakes, North Dakota = land of a bazillion ponds. Lake Audubon is just south of Minot. the farmers  also grow sunflowers by the hundreds of acres, very beautiful
2016-2-29
Use props
Sliquid
lvl.2

Awesome, thank you for your suggestions.
2016-2-29
Use props
ElzaQ
Banned

Ukraine

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules