Inspire 1 inoperable after firmware upgrade attempt
2133 1 2016-3-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BTank88
New

United Kingdom

[size=14.6667px]After a recent firmware upgrade attempt on the aircraft, the model has become inoperable. All it does when you turn it on is have a solid red light, and random beeping. The gimbal emits 2 beeps at a time constantly. I have tried numerous firmware recovery attempts using Firmware v1.3.0.00. Have also tried other firmware's but no response, after over an hour of waiting to start update each time. I get a log file sometimes, sometimes I don't. I do have last batch of log files available which I can send via request. The gimbal get's very hot after sometime attempting to update and the fan never switches on. No tail light ever. Only lights on are the constant red power light and battery green arrows. The gimbal gives 2 beeps at a time and the aircraft gives completely random beeps that change over time.

[size=14.6667px]The remote works ok, batteries are ok, it's just the aircraft. The remote connect's to the craft and gives errors mc connection to center board failed and gimbal cannot read mc data. Doesn't fly or see video.

[size=14.6667px]Without sending this away for repair, is there any way it can be recovered while still in my possession?

documents-export-2016-03-01.zip

15.59 KB, Down times: 2

Last log files

2016-3-1
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

According to your log record for the last update, the [1200][1201][1202]... device not detected, which means the aircraft can't detect the ESC module, I am afraid it's the hardware failure, you need to contact the DJI technical support for detection and repair of your aircraft.
2016-3-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules