1419 8 2016-3-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dwoody0805
lvl.2
Flight distance : 775965 ft
  • >>>
United States

I was just wondering what video editing software you guys use. Is there a decent free site that gives you a lot of options in editing your drone videos.
2016-3-1
Use props
pilot310
lvl.2

United States

I recently purchased the Iskysoft video editing software. $39.95. Great, nice features and user friendly.
2016-3-1
Use props
ronepling
New

United States

I just installed DaVinci Resolve 12 on the recommendation of another poster and it is amazing.  It is also free.  Played around with it a little and then figured I was clueless.  Watched a 30 min YouTube on the basics and learned enough to trim and color grade my video.  It is very powerful.
2016-3-1
Use props
timmdd
lvl.1

United States

Hi
It depends what level do you wanna use. Like Sony Vegas and Adobe Premiere Pro, they are complex, has many functions and I don't know it's free or not? Some people use Blender for 3D, I checked their website before, many awesome arts!! Another software normal used are, let me think..lightworks, iMovie? I used to use Corel Video Studio about three years, but maybe because some unknown problems, my CVS only supports AVI format and I don't get why till today. And if you want some hd video editing software for your hd videos, you may can try CyberLink PowerDirector ?
2016-3-1
Use props
Rodolfo Vaz
lvl.2
Brazil

Hi,
good tools (IMHO) and yet simple are the paid Sony Movie Studio or Corel Video Studio. They both run only on Windows. If you are willing to get more complex and powerful tools, which means you´ll need to spend some time learning their workflow, I would recommend Lightworks and Davince Resolve (you can get both for free, although they have the paid, and expensive, versions. But we really don´t need the paid versions). Lightworks and Davince run on Windows and Linux (I´m not sure about Mac).
Under Linux you also have Kdenlive, which I do like a lot..
As I have never had Mac, I only heard a lot about iMovie, but have never tried it.
For me, I was really used to Lightworks but I´m moving to Davinci now.
Cheers
2016-3-2
Use props
JanPrivat
lvl.2
Flight distance : 227484 ft
Germany

If you want the easiness of iMovie, but with everything you need, then buy Final Cut Pro X. I have it and it was worth every penny!

If you want a pro-solution but without paying for it, chose the DaVinci 12 as mentioned above. There is a free light version available. But you need to invest time to learn that software. It will only be limited by the crappy video footage our drones shoot.     ;)
2016-3-2
Use props
snowsurferss
lvl.3

United States

Windows Movie Maker is free and super easy to use to get started.  Easy to cut video add music.
2016-3-2
Use props
fans1aae6d80
New

China

timmdd Posted at 2016-3-1 23:50
Hi
It depends what level do you wanna use. Like Sony Vegas and Adobe Premiere Pro, they are complex, has many functions and I don't know it's free or not? Some people use Blender for 3D, I checked their website before, many awesome arts!! Another software normal used are, let me think..lightworks, iMovie? I used to use Corel Video Studio about three years, but maybe because some unknown problems, my CVS only supports AVI format and I don't get why till today. And if you want some hd video editing software for your hd videos, you may can try CyberLink PowerDirector ?

mxf converter free download to convert HD camcorder files.  software with fast converting speed and original video
2017-3-7
Use props
JackA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 32057 ft
United States

Free:  "Windows Movie Maker"  Paid:  "ProShow Gold 8" is an almost automated method of making a video show out of your clips.  I often start a project by allowing the  "Wizard" to make the first cut, then if I like it work from that.  One unique feature of the ProShow Gold program is that if you do not like the way the Wizard has assembled the clips or the music you can simply have it run again for a different presentation of the same material.   The other strong point for ProShow Gold is the large music selection that is copy right compliant and is downloadable so the selections are current.  This program is as easy to use as Windows Movie Maker.
2017-3-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules