2021 19 2015-1-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
georgeestrela
lvl.2
Flight distance : 55974 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ordered from Amazon one month ago (Drone Source). Like most everyone else date kept changing. Today got on Amazon tried another vendor, placed
the order, seemed to go thru OK, two hours lated ordered was marked SHIPPED, Wow....Just checked tracking # and its at the Post Office. Am I
missing something here...?
2015-1-7
Use props
PatelB
lvl.1

United States

Who did you go through?
2015-1-7
Use props
georgeestrela
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

PatelB Posted at 2015-1-8 10:54
Who did you go through?

Vendor was DealBoss, says 4 in stock now, when I ordered it was 10....
2015-1-7
Use props
SkySight
lvl.4
Flight distance : 143566828 ft
United States

Is this for real? I can't afford to tie up $3000 on a card and wait a week for it to be credited back if this is bs and you're just marketing your company. Can you post a screen shot or something for me please? I REALLY need this thing for work. I just can't afford to be messed around with anymore. I got totally hosed but one company already. I may be getting strung along by another. Thanks and please don't be upset if I'm questioning this since it is the most sought after drone on earth at the moment.
2015-1-7
Use props
georgeestrela
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

SkySight Posted at 2015-1-8 12:26
Is this for real? I can't afford to tie up $3000 on a card and wait a week for it to be credited bac ...

What I've put on here is no way BS or promoting anyone. Im keeping my order with Drone Source alive cause Im not sure of it either. What I know is I gave it a shot and as far as I can tell its on its way. USPS says its been Accepted and thats all I know. I have not spoken with any one at DealBoss nor anyone else for that matter.To top it all off I think it cost me only an extra $6.99 to get expedited shipping, and heres the real kicker Im in Alaska and not even on the road system (boonie ville). I'll track it in the morning to see if its departed. Not upset at all I understand, Ive seen BS here, so no feelings hurt. Good luck
2015-1-7
Use props
georgeestrela
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

georgeestrela@l Posted at 2015-1-8 13:07
What I've put on here is no way BS or promoting anyone. Im keeping my order with Drone Source aliv ...

I"ll not screen shot anything here, but Email me if you want and I send proof of the order and shipping georgeestrela@live.com.........
2015-1-7
Use props
SkySight
lvl.4
United States

THANKS so much! I pulled the trigger my friend! So, either we both are going to get hosed or we are both getting this soon. I did the expedited and it says the estimated delivery is Jan9-13. I got the confirmation email and it said it will ship tomorrow. I can't imagine getting shipping info until tomorrow. It's 11:08pm here in Dallas.  Thank you for replying quickly. This dang thing has me stressed out. LOL I'll let you know what I hear and when I get it. Please do the same. Thanks again George.   
Take care!
2015-1-7
Use props
georgeestrela
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

SkySight Posted at 2015-1-8 13:13
THANKS so much! I pulled the trigger my friend! So, either we both are going to get hosed or we are  ...

If true and you being in Texas you'll see it first. Best of LUCK to both of us......
2015-1-7
Use props
SkySight
lvl.4
United States

If true and you being in Texas you'll see it first. Best of LUCK to both of us......

They ship from New Jersey I think. As long as we both get it when they have said, I'll be thrilled.
Thanks again for letting us know about this.
2015-1-7
Use props
georgeestrela
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

SkySight Posted at 2015-1-8 13:35
They ship from New Jersey I think. As long as we both get it when they have said, I'll be thrilled. ...

Mine at a USPS in CT.......
2015-1-7
Use props
PixelArtFilms
lvl.2
Flight distance : 372631 ft
  • >>>
United States

georgeestrela@l Posted at 2015-1-8 13:40
Mine at a USPS in CT.......

@georgeestrela you from Connecticut so am I whereabout ?
2015-1-8
Use props
SkySight
lvl.4
United States

@PixelArtFilms, George is up in Alaska if you read above. However, oddly, I lived in Stamford and Greenwich, CT for many years and was born in NYC.
@georgeestrela  DealBoss says they shipped my inspire today and that I'll have it on Saturday. I had many emails back and fourth with someone named Kamil. If he really does come through like he said, he is a really good dude and I will scream from the rooftops endorsing these guys. I got shipping info but USPS doesn't have it in their system yet. I have the tracking number and just hope it updates tonight. Then I will be able to relax a little.
2015-1-8
Use props
georgeestrela
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Still hoping this all works out for both of us, by the way if I ever get down to that tiny state of Texas the beer is on you....
2015-1-8
Use props
SkySight
lvl.4
United States

Fair enough. May have a problem. You said you have tracking information if I am correct. I also do but mine has always just said "Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS" when I try to track it and the USPS says that's all they see as well. It was supposed to arrive today or Monday at the latest.  Kamil said he handed it directly to the postman himself on the 8th but for some reason it never got scanned. I don't know what the deal is. The USPS said today there is no record of this package in their system. They said that anyone can print a shipping label which will give them a tracking number but until it's in the postman's hand it isn't officially scanned. I'm curious to know if you tracking shows your packages progress across the country or what it shows.
2015-1-10
Use props
georgeestrela
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

I don't think you have anything to worry about, I just picked up mine at Post office, unpacking it now. Up until last night Tracking on USPS said it was still in CT, then this morning it said processed thru Anchorage and at noon it was here in Bethel. So I really think DealBoss are straight shooters so sit tight and good things will happen. By the way if this thing preforms as good as it looks I'll be happy as hell.
2015-1-10
Use props
georgeestrela
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

@Skysight

Any update ?
2015-1-10
Use props
mlglisson
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7782 ft
  • >>>
United States

Purchased mine online from VHDRONES in Virginia (I'm in California) No word yet . Anxious as all get out.
2015-1-11
Use props
SkySight
lvl.4
United States

George- I got it today! I'm thrilled! Kamil at DealBoss was 100% on point and kicked butt. We had countless emails going back and fourth. It is an unsolved puzzle to everyone including the USPS what happened.
2015-1-12
Use props
georgeestrela
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Good deal, mine was strange too, but I know dealboss did there thing and no BS at all, glad your hooked up with it. Flew the crap out of mine, one battery doesn't make it, I've got 5 on order for three weeks now hope they release soon.
2015-1-12
Use props
crossfittb
lvl.3

United States

georgeestrela@l Posted at 2015-1-8 13:07
What I've put on here is no way BS or promoting anyone. Im keeping my order with Drone Source aliv ...

I ordered mine Dec. 12th through Amazon. Last week I got a shipping notice showing my Inspire 1 had been shipped out and would arrive Fri. Jan 9th by 8pm. At 1:45pm I received a small package from Amazon. To my serious disappointment it was only a Lanyard.

I emailed them and they said they were required to at least ship this small item to keep my order from being cancelled as they do not have any Inspire 1's in stock to ship to me.

So now I just sit and wait and of course they have already taken my money.

With all the problems I've seen other customers having with their new Inspire 1's I seriously hope mine will be ok.

Spent $3400 for the dual remote version. Sure hope it's worth it!
2015-1-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules