Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Be aware.
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TOROMBO
lvl.1

I ordered a battery for my phatom 3 professional more than 2 months ago, it got to my home and it was not working (it didnt turn on or do anything meaning it doesnt work). i send it back with proof of purchase and the customer information sheet that was asked from my end, after that date it has pass like 2 months, i have talked and keep records of all my conversations, its amusing how irresponsible, unprofessional and disrespectful is the people in the technical support section. I talked with many technical support employees, all of them promised me that they will send me a tracking information in 5-10 minutes after the call is ended (all of them failed in sending the tracking information, good to have record of all those conversation for legal purposes). The employee that I was most surprised with was the manager of that section, his name is Peter, its only on the best interest of this company to listen how this employee treats customers and what he does in order to make it impossible for the customer to solve their issues. I asked for a refund more than a week ago, and I am still waiting.

2016-3-2
Use props
Stanley Fredrik
lvl.4
Flight distance : 148556 ft
  • >>>
Finland

U at wrong topic this is for Phantom 4.  
2016-3-2
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, I am sorry for that, would you please provide your email account? Did you have a email ticket number when you contact the DJI technical support? I will help you check your repair service.
2016-3-2
Use props
TOROMBO
lvl.1

DJI-Amy Posted at 2016-3-3 10:30
Hi, I am sorry for that, would you please provide your email account? Did you have a email ticket nu ...

Hello, i am currently waiting for Tim answer on my issue, you could check this link and i would appreciate your help as well.  Have a nice day.

http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... mp;page=1#pid332304
2016-3-3
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

TOROMBO Posted at 2016-3-3 22:55
Hello, i am currently waiting for Tim answer on my issue, you could check this link and i would ap ...

That't great, I hope you can get your problem solved ASAP, any questions, welcome to reply me and let me help you.
2016-3-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules