DJI GO not connecting
945 3 2016-3-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
buddhabuddy
lvl.1

United States

I have a phantom 3 advanced, no issues until now.  I last used it 2 months ago, and was trying to use it yesterday.  I downloaded the latest 2.60 DJI Go app on my android tablet.  But now i cannot get past the how to connect screen - it never shows the 'enter camera' mode.  I have tried different USB cables, and it shows a connection happening so that cant be the issue.  The remote and the bird have some connectivity, as I can move the gimbal.  But I cannot start the engines so something is up.  Never crashed, flown it a couple dozen times in its lifespan so far.  I also upgraded the bird using the sd card method to 1.60.

2016-3-2
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

Could you please provide a screenshot of the app? Also, please try the following method: Restart the remote controller-> start the aircraft-> connect your mobile device to the remote-> Enter DJI GO-> Re insert the USB and restart the app again to see if you can enter the camera view. Also, please update your remote controller to the latest firmware as well.
2016-3-2
Use props
buddhabuddy
lvl.1

United States

is this a computer or a human answering - you are not making sense - how can one update the firmware of the remote if you cannot even open up the app????????????????????

look at this pic - this is as far as I can go in the app.  the "enter camera" mode never shows up.  this is on an android device, but I have also tried my ipad to no avail.
P3 Advanced Bricked.jpg
2016-3-2
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

buddhabuddy@gma Posted at 2016-3-3 13:16
is this a computer or a human answering - you are not making sense - how can one update the firmware ...

In your case, the connection of the mobile device and the RC is broken, please try to do the following things:
1) Try to use the original USB cable of your mobile device to connect the RC and try to use different USB cables.
2) Try to use different mobile device
If the problem still persist, that might be caused by the malfunction of the USB module of the remote controller. You need to contact our technical support for detection or repair.
2016-3-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules