Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
ESC Status Error - Phantom 3 PRO
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
aberuGo
New

Mexico

It´s hard to say,  i´m having the "ESC Status Error". I´m from mexico and there are not official DJI support here. I had to Change the entire board and i´m having the ESC Status Error. It´s sad spend so many money and effort in a complicated product. Hope DJI can help us
2016-3-2
Use props
survivor2221
lvl.2
Flight distance : 332228 ft
United States

I had the same issue but fortunately still under warranty. DJI in Cali replaced all 4 motors and the board after a " drop from the sky" w/o any reason. Get a ticket on the DJI website and you will be issued an RMA for repairs..Good luck
2016-3-2
Use props
avinash69
lvl.3
Flight distance : 986644 ft
  • >>>
Trinidad and Tobago

i had a crash after the first 2 weeks of having the dji 3 pro...i sent it up and they fixed it for free...two days after i got back the drone it started to say esc isuues..now i have to send it back up again to califonia...it is costly because i live in the caribbean...so far not satisfies.. i should have bought a cheaper brand
2016-3-2
Use props
survivor2221
lvl.2
Flight distance : 332228 ft

avinash69- same thing happened to me..crashed for no reason sent to dji and they repaired, got the drone back and immediately got ESC errors and the motors refused to even start up. had to send back again as dji felt the drone was damaged in transport. received repaired drone last week. happy with service but was w/o a drone from 11/20 to 2/2016..3 months and they wouldnt extend my warranty past normal 6 months..
2016-3-2
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

I'm afraid it has to be sent in for repair to our USA repair facility..
2016-3-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules