BLURRY VIDEO
925 5 2016-3-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rpereboom
lvl.1

Hello all.  Okay very to this and I realized that I am a pretty good pilot but terrible photographer.  My raw video is blurry.  I have flown several flight and it is all poor quality.  Standard stock DJI equipment.

Thanks in advance.
2016-3-2
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

What does this mean? you have motion blur or all of the footage is blurry?  look for something that could cause this.... Did you take the plastic protection piece off the lens?  I had one on the P3P but do not remember on the Inspire 1

post your video for us to see this could be helpful

Rich
2016-3-2
Use props
Donnie
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Ok is it your videos that are blurry or is it your Photographs? Are you using any additonal  filters? Did you Install the UV filter that came standard with I1? Are you  using manual settings or Auto ? Are they blurry in the center or all over the picture?  Can you Post a video or photographs for an example?  ?   Try and list your settings with the video also: video size, frame rate, etc.  Are you flying in cold weather and the lens could be fogging ?  I am not an expert in this field but I can tell you there are some brilliant folks on here who can help you but they are going to want to know a lot more information .   If you post some of your video or photo, I am sure someone will chime in.

All the best -donnie
2016-3-2
Use props
Harb
lvl.3

Australia

Just remember RAW has to be processed in post.....there is no in camera processing done, so unlike Jpeg where sharpening etc is applied, this does not happen in RAW.......you have to do it all yourself in your computer.
You will also have to colour grade the video to get it to pop.......or it will look blurry, flat and lifeless....
2016-3-2
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

1. Make sure you are getting original files from the SD card, but not those ones low res cashed videos from your camera.
2. make sure that your lens is clean
3. you can add some more sharpness to your video in the post production
2016-3-2
Use props
rpereboom
lvl.1

Thanks for all the responses.  Since this post I have flown several times and very pleased with the video and pics! Not sure what I did differently.
2016-3-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules