2255 44 2016-3-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chrisnorway
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1295259 ft
Norway

phinchman Posted at 2016-3-17 23:48
Nice work - especially for someone with "no" experience??  Are you sure??

Thank you! What can I say,  never flown a drone before, but I did a few flights with an old 2 channel RC plane many years ago, so that could be it, haha
2016-3-18
Use props
flydodom
lvl.3
Flight distance : 321857 ft
United Kingdom

chrisnorway Posted at 2016-3-17 08:44
Hi and thank you very much!

Well not really any problems, I find that the FPV can lag a bit wh ...

Hi Chris

I hope you are well... I had my trip to Finland, starting with a compass error resulting a light crash. It was over a frozen lake nearer to shore. Apparently, the iron on the base of the lake!?  Stayed away from the shore but managed to get some nice videos over the lake (chasing a car) and more.

I'd like to ask you as I see that my gimbal is not leveled always and keep getting out of horizon. I contacted DJI in UK and they said IMU in cold temperatures may have issues. However, I get the same problem in UK too time to time, then fine after a while.

Any problem from your end?

Many thanks!
Kurtay

A short clip - car chase:
Another - bad leveled horizon:
2016-4-19
Use props
home3
Second Officer
Flight distance : 324442 ft
United Kingdom

Beautiful country and stunning video. Long time dream to live somewhere with real snow. I will film some grey slush this winter in the UK
2016-4-19
Use props
siep
lvl.2

Netherlands

home3 Posted at 2016-4-19 19:32
Beautiful country and stunning video. Long time dream to live somewhere with real snow. I will film  ...

I was thinking about selling my (as new) P3A and thought I need a P4 but when I see this inspiring movie..well shot en well edited, I think it's  a good idea to hang on and try  to make something nice with
the P3A. Clearly it hasn't a lot to do with the machine.

Compliments and thanks for posting.
Did you record in 2.7 k and edited in 1080?
2016-4-19
Use props
flydodom
lvl.3
Flight distance : 321857 ft
United Kingdom

I have been visiting Finland in the last 16 years as my partner is from there. I would love to visit Norway, has mountain peaks as we can see in Chris's video. Finland is a bit flat unless reach North, lake district or even better in Scotland.

Siep, Phantom 3 pro/adv is fine I think, P4 has more features but I believe not necessary all that. Sometimes basic tool is the best tool. Good editing is crucial. Chris did an awesome job on his Norway video. I am still learning. I shoot 4k and edit to lower res.  
2016-4-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules