Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
FPV view in DJI Go App bad
1196 3 2016-3-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
elkarr
New

United States

I just got my P3 Advanced. I did a test flight in my front yard, and the FPV on my Note 5 was very pixelated and unusable.  I thought it might be interferance so I did my next flight in the middle of a wide open field and had the exact same issue.  I took video in both locations and the video is fantastic, so that means the issue is the FPV.  I have no idea on what the problem could be so any help would be great.
2016-3-2
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, please understand the FPV is dependent on the video decoding ability of the mobile device, if there is no other interference, then it might be the lack of decoding ability of the mobile phone, could you please try to use different mobile device and test again?
2016-3-2
Use props
elkarr
New

United States

Hello, I have tried turning my airplane mode on for the Note 5 and my FPV is still not working.  I also tried using a Galaxy S5 which is one of the devices on the DJI list, this also had the same issue.  Any other suggestions?
2016-3-3
Use props
elkarr
New

United States

So it turns out it was a problem with the FPV signal from drone to controller.  I returned the P3A and got a P3P instead.  The FPV is working flawlessly.
2016-3-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules