Countermeasure
674 6 2016-3-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
leonardk12.comc
lvl.2

Shame this is needed. Thanks to the few who lack the ability to think.

2016-3-4
Use props
microcyb
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1095955 ft
United States

I see a really fun game called Drone Tag in the future.
2016-3-4
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

Yes, the drone users should be responsible to their flight, and DJI will also restrict the flight in the No Fly Zone.
2016-3-4
Use props
Northofthe49th
Second Officer

Canada

DJI-Amy Posted at 2016-3-5 12:06
Yes, the drone users should be responsible to their flight, and DJI will also restrict the flight in ...

Thanks for confirming what most of us already thought...
DJI are becoming the "air police"..;and for the record, I have no issue with keeping Drones out of  no fly zones i.e. Airports...
2016-3-4
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Yet another desperate defence contractor with nothing better to do than try and scare up government funding.
2016-3-4
Use props
microcyb
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1095955 ft
United States

Geebax Posted at 2016-3-4 23:05
Yet another desperate defence contractor with nothing better to do than try and scare up government  ...

True, but damn, that would be a fun job.
2016-3-4
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

microcyb Posted at 2016-3-5 16:10
True, but damn, that would be a fun job.

Perhaps, but:

1. It is powered by compressed CO2, so it will have buggar all range and no ability to intercept at any real altitude.

2. The operator is going to have to get quite close to the drone, and while he is doing that the drone is just going to sit there and wait, Yeah, sure.

3. If it is a Phantom, as shown in the demo, it could outrun the operator, having to carry that enormous 'gun' around, and probably outrun the net as well.

I am glad the people writing code for the Phantom are smarter than the drongos who come up with these 'countermeasures'.  
2016-3-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules