Paying with Pay Pal (Phantom 4)
1321 5 2016-3-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stickman
lvl.2

Canada

Hi everyone
I'm trying to pre order phantom 4 on the DJI web page and using pay pal as my funding but not able. I get as far as logging in pay pal then notice comes up unable to complete trans action try alternate source. I did call pay pal they said all is good on there end. I have sent a email to DJI also. Just throwing it out there if anyone else has had any problems

Thanks Mike
2016-3-5
Use props
hummingbird.uav
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 27489951 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Well paypal worked for me two days ago. (Mar 3)
2016-3-5
Use props
Northofthe49th
Second Officer

Canada

Check your anti virus (you may need to disable it just for the purchase session), sometimes it pops another window open causing a conflict...
2016-3-5
Use props
boxerman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 39695 ft
United States

My PayPal worked for the P4 purchase direct from DJI as it did for when I purchased the P3A also, but I have to have PayPal drawing directly from my bank - if PayPal is hitting my VISA card, it will not complete.
2016-3-7
Use props
leonardk12.comc
lvl.2

Not all VISA cards travel overseas. Our local credit union does not. They told me last time to call and they will open a window that will allow it to work. Lots of rip off come from overseas so they are blocked.
2016-3-7
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

I get this from time to time also, particularly if you are using PayPal to draw from your credit card account and not your PayPal balance. Often it is caused by your bank, or the issuer of the card. Their web portal is down for maintenance at the time, so PayPal cannot access it. If you wait and try again at a later time, it may go through.
2016-3-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules