Black&White lines interference for iPad mini only ?
700 5 2016-3-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Flipperman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4224925 ft
United Kingdom

Getting the following when I use my iPad Mini v2 - doesnt happen with iPhone6S. I get the black and white lines wherever there is 'white' on the image' - even down to the white frames around a window on a house. Noticed it when flying last week and assumed some kind of glitch.....but I've reset the iPad mini and updated the DJI GO app to the latest - still getting it. Swap over to iPhone6S (running similar DJI GO version number) and NO issue at all ?

The iPad is a SIM and WIFI one.....but only started happening in the last 2 weeks - can't work it out.

Any ideas ?
Snip20160306_1.jpg

[Local map scribbled over for privacy etc]
2016-3-6
Use props
kmoreman
lvl.2

go to camera menu- tool symbol-over exposure warning.  Turn the over exposure warning off.
2016-3-6
Use props
mrdakin
New

United States

Absolutely agree with kmoreman.  The bars you are seeing are standard display for overexposure warning used in many photographic devices, for example, all my Canon DSLR cameras.  If you don't know where to shut it off, in the app, go to camera menu, then settings, the wrench on right side and look for "over exposure warning".  Hope this helps.   
2016-3-6
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

This overexposure can also be eliminated, by gently turning the adjustment wheel, front right of the RC...
It can be clicked, so not sure where yours is currently set. But give that a try, and see if it helps correct that brightness.

RedHotPoker
2016-3-6
Use props
Flipperman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4224925 ft
United Kingdom

Brilliant - thanks all, I'll take a look tomorrow and confirm back.

Good example of forum community help !
2016-3-7
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Yes, some positive feedback is always appreciated... ;-)
See what you discover through trial and error.

RedHotPoker
2016-3-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules