Phantom 3 4K
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Terry G
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1773327 ft
  • >>>
United States

I like the DJI Inspire 1 so much that I added the Phantom 3 4K to the collection without doing alot of research on it. The Phantom 3 4K was released in Jan 2016 but looking at the DJI website I dont see it listed among the 3 models available, Standard, Advanced and Pro. As I recall reading somewhere it falls in between the Advanced and Pro. When it comes to updates which one do I choose??
2016-3-7
Use props
alssbd
New
Spain

I bought a Phantom3 4K two weeks ago. It came with RC weak signal problems (at 60m). And DJI told me that I had to pay the shipping for a repair. At least, not without having to fight, they decided by themselves to apply me a product swap, when I said I wanted to cancel the order or to change model for the Advanced.  They told me that wasn't posible because 7 days had been past (false), and I received a new one (without my permission) once I sent the one broken back.
It seems like DJI wants to throw off all the 4K models. Now I'm in paypal dispute and getting legal advice to solve that. I do NOT recomend to buy the 4K.

I've done a test with that new one because paypal told me that, and in an open area, it has low signal RC at 100-200 meters, when the signal range in CE should be 500m.

DO NOT BUY IT.
2016-3-7
Use props
pfalcon
lvl.2

United States

In my opinion, the Phantom 3 4K falls more between the Standard and Advance than it does between the Advance and Pro models.  For all practical purposes, the P3 4K is just a P3S with a 4K camera.  It doesn't have Lightbridge, so the range is far less than the P3A or P3P models.
2016-3-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules