Can somebody please explain how to get pictures in RAW/2.7k
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rain1dog
lvl.3

United States

From my phantom 3 to my PC?  I used to using Apple...  Unfort I only have access to crappy ass Microsoft 10.  I can get my images and videos to the pc but for the love of god can't get anything from pc to my iPhone or Facebook.

If I plug my phone into pc and try and transfer pc won't allow for it...

Tried airmore that shit doesn't work... It's all transfer from device to Microsoft nothing in reverse.
2016-3-7
Use props
Jkeller84
Second Officer
Flight distance : 396955 ft
  • >>>

IPhone does not support RAW image type. Facebook is the same way. You need to convert to .jpg
2016-3-7
Use props
jrm11
lvl.3
Flight distance : 224577 ft
United States

RAW is a still image format.
2.7 k is a video resolution. Video format is different than resolution.

RAW files must be processed. Photoshop, Lightroom or similar software is needed for this. Once processed you must save your files to a new format (you cannot save as "RAW"). When saving, choose a format, such as JPEG, which is compatible with you final use.

The P3 has two choices for video format (selected in the DJI Go app). If you are working on an Apple machine, you should choose the "MOV" format. If on Windows, choose the other (AVI?).

I can't speak for the Windows video format. The Apple MOV format is a Quicktime file. You can preview the file in Finder or open it in Quicktime. QT _should_ support 2.7k res - I personally haven't tried it. If not, you would need to import that video file into and editor and render to a compatible resolution (i.e.1080).

Again, I haven't worked in 2.7k yet. If you are having trouble playing those MOV files on your phone, i expect the problem is the resolution is not supported. Use iMovie or QT 7 Pro to render a new file at 1080.

2016-3-7
Use props
Dr. Acula
lvl.2

If you are stuck getting files from your PC to your Mac, that isn't exactly a Phantom problem.  But either way an easy way to do that is set up a Google Drive account.  Upload the images to Google Drive from your PC, then download them wherever you want.
2016-3-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules