Pilot level
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
xboxmaniac7
lvl.1

United States

Hi all, I've got a number of flights under my belt now, and countless photos and videos taken, but I don't quite understand the pilot level and medals. The info that it gives is too vague.  I know some off you don't like It because it makes it seem like more of a game, but I don't understand what it means by uploading the fight data.. I see where I can sync it though.. I've got 0 medals, and 0 experience. Anyways, I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on this for me, thank you.
2016-3-8
Use props
Toorboy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 657382 ft
United Kingdom

hi xboxmaniac7 I think you have to post your video & pics & flight data through the go app online via the tablet
to get medals and points. I have 70 flights and have 0 points or medals so don't worry buddy
2016-3-8
Use props
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

The current medal and level display have some problem, we're fixing it right now. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2016-3-8
Use props
AlaskanTides
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1032293 ft
United States

I have over 300 flights.... but those that were done with autopilot or mapping apps do not count.  And since i spend most of my time with those..and maybe 20% with the go APP. Im never going to be a sky Ninja

its all in what you are in-to.. I wouldn't worry about it too much
2016-3-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules