Problem with video for gimbal zenmuse
842 6 2016-3-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hello everybody,

If I move the camera from my DJI S900 vertically, then sometimes the video is not transmitting and the led turns from green to red.
It seems to be a bad contact. Can this be a bad hdmi-cable or something else?
The video of the problem: Excuse me for my poor English .....

Thanks in advance,

Peps

2016-3-9
Use props
And here 's an other video of the problem:
2016-3-9
Use props
flaviomjr
lvl.4
Canada

Looks like you are having a problem with your cable.   First thing,  don't keep wiggling the cable, it will make it worse.   Remove it and put it back, if that continues specially while you are moving the camera, it is most likely your HDMI cable.   Nothing to worry about, just have to get a new one.  These things are known for going out occasionally.   At least its not your HDMI board.   

Replace the cable and the problem is solved.
2016-3-9
Use props
flaviomjr
lvl.4
Canada

no need to apologize for the English.   We are all here to help each other regardless of what language we speak.  
2016-3-9
Use props
DJI-Adela
DJI team

Hong Kong

I'm with flaviomjr. Cables are consumable materials, please make sure they are protected properly and check the connection between the cables and devices regularly.
2016-3-9
Use props
Ok, thanks for the answers. I'll order a new hdmi cable and replace it. Is it difficult to replace this cable?
2016-3-10
Use props
flaviomjr
lvl.4
Canada

mail were you able to get the problem fixed by changing the cable?  I figure I would ask to make sure
2016-3-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules