United Kingdom

This photo from a FB post
image.jpeg
2016-3-9
Use props
americanrawlins
lvl.2

United States

someone shot at it? or was this planned for some odd reason? yikes. If recorded this definitely is worth going over the video and finding the shooter and reporting to police.
2016-3-9
Use props
Arrow1969
Second Officer
Flight distance : 400577 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

americanrawlins Posted at 2016-3-9 17:56
someone shot at it? or was this planned for some odd reason? yikes. If recorded this definitely is w ...

The guy landed it and discovered it was shot at
2016-3-9
Use props
Hterag
lvl.4
Flight distance : 961978 ft
China

That is extremely dangerous, if it had hit the battery rather than that cover there then it could have caused a pretty exciting lithium polymer fire... Falling from the sky...
2016-3-9
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

Hterag Posted at 2016-3-9 12:33
That is extremely dangerous, if it had hit the battery rather than that cover there then it could ha ...

Yes this could have ended very bad.

Dave
2016-3-9
Use props
Harb
lvl.3

Australia

Sadly some people don't like the idea of drones infringing on their privacy , and have no problem shooting at them.......Luckily most are bad shots.......
2016-3-9
Use props
outlaw
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Harb Posted at 2016-3-9 15:51
Sadly some people don't like the idea of drones infringing on their privacy , and have no problem sh ...

No, here is what happen...    The owner crashed into a top of a tree and was trying to shoot the branch down with the 22 so the inspire would fall out of the top of the tree,   I guess it worked, lol    He was the one that shot it...    He posted it on facebook     
2016-3-9
Use props
Harb
lvl.3

Australia

I am guessing when the good lord was handing the brains out, he got asked to hold the door open......
2016-3-9
Use props
Romi
lvl.2

United States

This is frustrating. Instead of approaching the pilot to voice their opinions they decided to potentially cause harm or damage to people or others' property. smh
2016-3-9
Use props
Harb
lvl.3

Australia

He Shot it himself Romi.......check out the post above my last one
2016-3-9
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

Aww seriously!? that is scary. At least they didn't hit the prop... I wonder if the battery is still alive...
2016-3-9
Use props
AlaskanTides
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1032293 ft
United States

So this guy shot his own inspire? Trying to get it out of a tree?  I really don't understand how that ever could have been a logical  idea even remotely.......I have suspicion that alcohol or drugs were playing a strong influence on this one...

Thats how these things wind up crashing into the white house lawn,,,,,, (here hold my beer).

One minute I cuss the Idea of Geofence and the other,,,,, I see kinda why its inevitable.
2016-3-11
Use props
Vertex
lvl.1

Canada

Luckily it wasn't an armour piercing round?
2016-3-11
Use props
Harb
lvl.3

Australia

Vertex Posted at 2016-3-12 07:43
Luckily it wasn't an armour piercing round?

Lucky he owned a .22 and not a shotgun lol
2016-3-11
Use props
DJI-Dave
Second Officer

United States

Harb Posted at 2016-3-11 13:42
Lucky he owned a .22 and not a shotgun lol

Yeah true!

Dave
2016-3-11
Use props
I1ADDICT
lvl.2

United States

Harb Posted at 2016-3-9 15:26
I am guessing when the good lord was handing the brains out, he got asked to hold the door open..... ...

LOL...Another one I love

"When the lord said brains over here, he heard trains over there and took the first out..."
2016-3-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules