Newly "repaired" drone, same problem
2179 44 2016-3-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI-Amy
DJI team

Hong Kong

moses1964 Posted at 2016-3-16 11:43
I called dji and was told there was no warranty and to contact the dealer, they claimed it was a d ...

Hi, would you please leave your email? I will let the officer contact you by email or by phone.
2016-3-17
Use props
moses1964
lvl.2
Flight distance : 153766 ft

United States

DJI-Amy Posted at 2016-3-17 03:34
Hi, would you please leave your email? I will let the officer contact you by email or by phone.

moses@blueeyecycles.com
2016-3-17
Use props
moses1964
lvl.2

United States

Geebax Posted at 2016-3-17 02:55
Ah well, there we will have to disagree. DJI may have a reputation for poor service, but you are s ...

now you sound like Hillary, any way there several as good and better, I one a few. but I as with the hundreds on dji forms disagree that it is a great product. as I also have said my visions have been great over the years, and I never had a complaint with dji till the 3. if you read around here and on the web I'm not the only one that feels this way. but I regress. I didn't post to argue with some but to state my opinion. and as its mine it is just mine.not yours or any one else's. even those that agree with me .once again those are there opinions.
2016-3-17
Use props
moses the almos
lvl.2

United States

mail from dji about my frame cracks ........Thank you for contacting DJI Tehnology. We are the North American Customer Service and Repair Center. We are reaching out to you in order to assist you with the shell issues of your Phantom 3. While the shells themselves do not normally have a warranty, there is a chance that the repair can be covered under warranty should it be determined to be a manufacture defect when inspected by a repair technician and not due to operational error. We unfortunately cannot guarantee that the repair ..would be covered under warranty without further evaluation from a repair technician. Based on the issues you have experienced, we would like to offer you an Escalated repair service, which will be an approximate 7 business day turnaround time.

nice except I send it in with no reason to believe there going to cover this , and if they don't what I'm going to be charged. and if I don't want to pay a non disclosed cost then I will have to pay a non disclosed return shipping charge to even get my drone back. sounds like a crap shoot to me.
great costumer service!!

2016-3-21
Use props
moses the almos
lvl.2

United States

moses the almos Posted at 2016-3-21 18:05
mail from dji about my frame cracks ........Thank you for contacting DJI Tehnology. We are the Nor ...

just got the phone with dji...same run around. told them the first email stated that the shell wasn't covered  warranty but for all my trouble they would fix it. 2 email stated that shell wasn't covered and id have to send it in to see what they said, but wouldn't quote me a cost or return shipping if I decided I wasn't going to sink any more cash in a new drone flown only wnce and never crashed.

just send it I was told then we can see what happens...new a car sales man back in the 70s that used that line!!!
2016-3-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules