Status at UAV Direct
1255 7 2015-1-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bkackman
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3445020 ft
United States

I placed my order on December 22, so I haven't been expecting anything soon. Contacted them today just to see if they've received any and when I could expect my delivery.

They responded right away. They indicated that they haven't received any units yet. Also, my unit will be in the second shipping in March. So I've got quite a wait.

That's not a problem, I guess. This will be my first quadcopter and I've ordered a smaller, far less expensive, one to practice on. So I'll be a lot more proficient by the time it comes. I'll be watching the posts so I learn as much about the Inspire as I can while I'm waiting.

I appreciate all of the posts and videos everyone is making, it will make the wait easier.

2015-1-8
Use props
carlton
lvl.1

United States

They're starting to be in stock if you look around.  I found a couple of stores on Amazon with the Inspire in stock.  I ordered yesterday and have a tracking number showing delivery tomorrow.

Maybe you could order from one of these places and cancel your UAV order...  Beats waiting till March!  
2015-1-8
Use props
cmontisano
lvl.4

United States

I have talked with Erik @ UAV Direct they have confirmed that they will be delivered today Saturday or Monday  they will be shipping there first round orders the same day. again this is all verbal i have no other proof but the conservation i had.
2015-1-10
Use props
jebryant10
lvl.3
Flight distance : 56112 ft
United States

cmontisano@smuh Posted at 2015-1-10 23:57
I have talked with Erik @ UAV Direct they have confirmed that they will be delivered today Saturday  ...

I got a call from UAV Direct on Thursday  January 8 and was told they would get there units in on Friday January 9 and send them out that afternoon. No tracking number yet.
2015-1-10
Use props
cmontisano
lvl.4

United States

jebryant10@att. Posted at 2015-1-11 03:35
I got a call from UAV Direct on Thursday  January 8 and was told they would get there units in on  ...

I contacted them Friday Morning, They said their delivery would be possibility Saturday but if they didn't show up Monday was going to be the Day, as I said earlier Erik was the one I spoke with
2015-1-10
Use props
jebryant10
lvl.3
Flight distance : 56112 ft
United States

I just talked to Erik and he said the Inspires have arived today and will ship out today. I am number 6 on the list and will be in this lot shipped out. I should receive mine on Wednesday if shipped UPS Ground.
2015-1-12
Use props
UM305
lvl.3

United States

Some minutes ago.!!

Honesty , priceless, thank you guys.

Pre-order 21/12/14.

You are in round 3 of inspire 1 pre-orders.

Expected arrival date for round 3 is around 1 to 2 months.

All you need to do is respond to this email, and say cancel the order, and refund me.

Please let me know how you would like to proceed, and I will get you taken care of.
2015-1-12
Use props
Bkackman
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3445020 ft
United States

Got a message from UAV Direct yesterday that my Inspire is on it's way. So the wait wasn't as long as it could have been. So it should be here tomorrow. Ordered it 12/22 and will arrive 2/6. So compared to some others, I can't complain. It's given me some time to see what issues to watch out for. The extra battery doesn't seem to be in this shipment. I also ordered two of the 5700MAH battery from Drone Works. We'll see how long all the accessories take.

As luck would have it, even though I live in draught stricken California, there are three days of rain forecasted right after my delivery!!

Well, good flying everyone!
2015-2-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules