crazy intermitent lost of control
1404 4 2015-1-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kinematron
New

Mexico

Hi, this is my first post here. Today I was testing my F450 for a problem with video Tx. Did my home recording in an open area and the video didnt worked as soon as I took off. I decided to fly it a bit and film the area where i was anyway. The first 50 mts were business as usual, but suddenly it started to move away at a high speed, I inmeditly tried to control it but it did what ever it wanted. If i tried to fly it to the left it went to the right, forward up, down. you name it. it responded briefly and i flew it towards me and then again it went crazy. It was exactly like trying to control a very scared horse. I tried using Home lock and it went in other direction turned it back to gps. Used course direction and the same. Finally i could get it close to me in a clear area and I just crashed land it before it went looney again! Has this happened to anyone? why is this?
2015-1-8
Use props
DJI-Dboy
lvl.3

China

What's your flight control unit? Naza?
and the Rx Tx model?
2015-1-8
Use props
Kinematron
New

Mexico

DJI-Dboy Posted at 2015-1-9 15:13
What's your flight control unit? Naza?
and the Rx Tx model?

Its, NAZA M V2 and a Remote WFLY 107
2015-1-15
Use props
DJI-Dboy
lvl.3

China

Kinematron Posted at 2015-1-16 08:56
Its, NAZA M V2 and a Remote WFLY 107

Hi,
U use WFLY (2.4G) to control F450 directly or use WFLY----Video Tx----NAZA to control F450?
Because the remote and video downstream products are not from DJI so I can offer limited judgement as below:
If it's the first linking situation, please check whether there's radio interference between  WFLY(2.4G) and video Tx(maybe 2.4 G?)
2015-1-19
Use props
Kinematron
New

Mexico

DJI-Dboy Posted at 2015-1-20 11:47
Hi,
U use WFLY (2.4G) to control F450 directly or use WFLY----Video Tx----NAZA to control F450?
Be ...

The transmitter is Fly only. My FPV system is an 5.8 AVL58 to a BlackPearl monitor. There are some people that say that in the exact area I flew is a magnetic chackra or something. I always thought this to be NewAge BS. cause its just a volcanic stone area sourrounded by sculptures.
2015-1-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules